PDA

View Full Version : RSX-S intake in EP?

TomR123
03-12-2003, 06:09 PM
Does anyone know if a RSX-S cold air intake will fit inside the engine bay of the EP?

ArcticBlueRsx
03-12-2003, 06:40 PM
i dont think so...try doing a search

digitldlnkwnt
04-10-2003, 04:16 PM
i know the regular rsxintake will fit
go with that if you can

fishboy
04-10-2003, 04:21 PM
i don't think anyone has tried it. why not just get one made for the ep? if an rsx owner is selling you his then try it and if it doesn't fit then then no money is exchanged. this feels familiar. if you searched you would have found a similiar thread somewhere.

digitldlnkwnt
04-10-2003, 04:26 PM
ive seen it done RSX Injen short ram is what i am considering. I like the design better and since there so much space in the wheel well to get outside air...i think it will work better than the injen ep3 setup which puts metal right around the filter..hot metal?
not what you want next to an air filter.

ArcticBlueRsx
04-10-2003, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by digitldlnkwnt
ive seen it done RSX Injen short ram is what i am considering. I like the design better and since there so much space in the wheel well to get outside air...i think it will work better than the injen ep3 setup which puts metal right around the filter..hot metal?
not what you want next to an air filter.
the Injen works beautifully, I'm 99% content with it...just wish it didnt suck as much during the hot days..but its still better than the stock intake...

bioevolve
04-10-2003, 07:13 PM
I have the RSX-Type-S AEM CAI in my EP, it's the same thing. I got it 3 weeks after it came out for the Type-S and put it on my EP.

digitldlnkwnt
04-11-2003, 11:51 AM
Gracias for the feedback arctic.
you coupe owner you;) hehehee