PDA

View Full Version : car is going back into the shop for more warranty work ! Trunk has water...

02blksi
03-12-2003, 07:00 PM
welp, when i was putting my suspension on this weekend i said what the hell, and i looked underneath the carpet in my trunk, sure enough WATER!!! FUGGGG.... soooo, called and made the appointment to get that fixed, any ideas on what may have caused the water to get there? werent other people having the same issue before?? what was the resuts? -- thanks wish me luck --joe :'(

TravisEP3
03-12-2003, 07:24 PM
Not sure if this is related or not but I'm going to assume it is...

Every now and then after a hard rain I'll notice a few lines of water running down the inside of the hatch glass. What is that?

Me = Confused and wondering if I need to take my ep to the dealer. :(

Jpax
03-12-2003, 07:24 PM
I posted this a while back... watch out.

I would like to add that Honda of Seattle is OK, BUT the Dumb blonde that works as a service adviser should be fired. I made an apt: for Water leak in hatch area, and Idler pully noise. So she say they need the car for hole day.... No problem my wife will drive it down there, and they have a "courtesy shuttle" to drive her to work..

#1 wife drops off car.......She waits from 8 am to 9am before the Fucking shuttle takes her to work, she need to be there at 8am.

#2 Blonde Service lady calls @ 12 lunch time and say they haven't found any leak yet.

#3 I call @ 4pm I ask for Blonde Service lady, and ask her hows the leak going" we didn't find a leak but we did find a WET towel in the spare tire area Im thinking to my self. " NO SHIT I used it to wipe up the fucking water from when it leaked..

#4 I ask about the IDLE pully noise. " You have an aftermarket intake, thats the noise you are hearing " I didn't ask about the intake........

#5 I WILL NEVER EVER take my car to the dealship agin because of the lack of knowledge, Stupity, and lack of Respect.

Oh This is what pissed me off most of all.......... SOMEBASTERED JOYRIDED MY CAR. My wife call me and say " whats with the steering, Its loose like one of the wheels is going to fall off"

I get in the car and drive it.... let go of the wheel for a sec and the car starts vering to the right...Something is wrong with the car, it feels weird to drive..... Im so pissed...

I m not shure if it s the eletrical steering or what....

I soaked up all the water, and so far its ok....... but i want to know were the fack the water came from. there was like 1" in there.

Oh ya FUCK you honda of seattle. If i see that Technician I'm not going to stop my self from kicking the shit out of him.

LordKoo
03-12-2003, 09:20 PM
Check for past forums about this issue. The problem with water leakage into trunk is the sealant is missing between the chassis which covered by the rear bumper. On mine car, it was an inch big! Darn british tech, must be sleeping on his job!

golferjn
03-12-2003, 09:50 PM
that sucks. good luck