PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get a replica Type R wing??

wasi02
03-12-2003, 07:55 PM
Anybody??? I haven't seen any for sale lately. Anyone know where I can pick one up at?

Tenacious G
03-13-2003, 04:06 PM
learn the value of the search feature, it works wonders.

until then:

http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7243

wasi02
03-13-2003, 07:20 PM
Ummm....I already looked at that and it has one place on there. They don't have it listed anymore so I thought maybe someone could help me out and not just be an ass and say "search for it". Thanks for the advice!

SiR Medic
03-14-2003, 09:40 AM
I'm with ya!

This mystery Type-R wing has been very elusive.

I'm always searching e-Bay for it to no avail.

Does anybody know where we can find this thing CURRENTLY?

Any smart-ass replies to "search" will be nail-batted...

Thank you.

Tenacious G
03-14-2003, 09:58 AM
my bad, I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings.

i never checked if they were in stock, but i've seen kits and wings at showstoppers, fizz, procarparts. i've been looking for one too, but not to the point where i'm ready to buy.

sorry, i just assumed no searches took place. please spare me from the nail bat:angel:

once again, sorry for being an ass

ep88
03-14-2003, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by SiR Medic
I'm with ya!

This mystery Type-R wing has been very elusive.

I'm always searching e-Bay for it to no avail.

Does anybody know where we can find this thing CURRENTLY?

Any smart-ass replies to "search" will be nail-batted...

Thank you.

bwahahahaha i just pictured SirMedic's nail bat :D EPhatchers..BEWARE :p

SiR Medic
03-15-2003, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by Tenacious G
my bad, I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings.

sorry, i just assumed no searches took place. please spare me from the nail bat:angel:

once again, sorry for being an ass

You will be happy to know I have stopped carving your name into the nail-bat;)

RacingCivicSi02
03-16-2003, 06:27 PM
Maybe u can get the wings west spoiler. and take out the logo on the sides. No one will know.

ULTRAMANIA
03-18-2003, 10:54 AM
i know erebuni has our wing for sale... kinda pricy though but if you really really want it.. you can hit them up... go to www.erebunicorp.com

i think it's wing style 365.. or something like that.. jst go to search by picture or something like that..i saw it like the other day...

fsugatorbait
03-18-2003, 11:05 AM
check out http://www.2loww.com/storeindex.html
They had it listed before in dollars, it was $188.75. I emailed them about the fit and they said it was made for our si's...im gonna email them again to verify this, ill keep you guys updated.

fsugatorbait
03-19-2003, 11:20 AM
Here's what they had to say:

Yes, this spoiler has the 3rd brake light. The conversion is almost 1.6 so this spoiler is around 150.00US. And shipping to you is approx. 20.00US. And yes, this spoiler is in stock.

Emailed them back about fitment:

Yes, this is a perfect fit, just needs to be bolted on. These are all prefitted to ensure 100% accurate and tight fittment.

Thanks again,

glw
03-19-2003, 11:42 AM
i can't imagine that it would come pre-painted for $150 US... but here goes... :o

does it come pre-painted? if not, do you have any idea how much painting would cost from a body shop?

fsugatorbait
03-19-2003, 01:36 PM
i would highly doubt that it comes painted, if it did, im sure they would have mentioned it...my type r spoiler i had installed on my accord was $200 cash to paint and install including 3rd brake light.

BarracksSi
03-20-2003, 06:21 PM
Any word on painting?

What's it constructed from? Fiberglass, metal, etc?

fsugatorbait
03-21-2003, 04:01 PM
Im gonna speak for them and say that its not going to come painted for that price...id say it'd cost you $75-$125 to get it painted depending on where you go.

klik
03-22-2003, 01:31 PM
shit if only i know how to make a CF CTR wing for our SI ill be a rich man right now, im going crazy waiting for a company to make a CF wing for our si it would be a smart buy for a black si owners like ma self, if such a company is smart and wanna make money please this is there chance.