PDA

View Full Version : I need some people's help

ssvr6
03-14-2003, 11:11 AM
I need a few people to help test my new site for bugs and such before I publically release it.

The site is a technical one dealing solely with the Honda/Acura K motors. There's a message board and the site is powered by a database that I'm currently filling with technical specs, installs, car coverage, news, etc.

I'm keeping the URL under raps until I feel it's ready to go. Mainly because I'm a perfectionist and I want everything to be ready and for it to go "live" without a hitch. Also, to keep the traffic down during testing.

I need help from people with a technical AND automotive knowledge.

Please post here if you're interested.

BTW: This site is not competing with EPHatch. After buying my Si, I've just taken up a HUGE interest in this car and the engine(s). This site is more for me to put up things that I find (and things that are submitted) for all to see. A database of technical info if you will.

Steve

DAYTONASI
03-14-2003, 11:53 AM
I'd be glad to help out. I own a shop in Daytona.

Mugen_EP
03-14-2003, 12:11 PM
I'm a Network Analyst and have 9 years experience working with Hondas.

ssvr6
03-14-2003, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by DAYTONASI
I'd be glad to help out. I own a shop in Daytona.

You've got PM.

Steve

ssvr6
03-14-2003, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Mugen_EP
I'm a Network Analyst and have 9 years experience working with Hondas.

Check your PM.

Steve

chunky
03-14-2003, 12:50 PM
i'll take a look at the site. I've been involved with the startup of another honda website, have good knowledge of the EP, and I can proofread like nobody's business. ;)

ssvr6
03-15-2003, 01:22 PM
I'll be PMing you both soon.

Steve

ssvr6
03-19-2003, 06:20 AM
If anyone else is interested, please let me know.

So far it's coming along well. The site should be ready for release in the next week or 2. I can't wait.

Steve