PDA

View Full Version : Who love and hate APC?

klik
03-15-2003, 02:05 AM
I do hate um period............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...................................
I think they made our car look like shit i hate that, im not that kind of hater but the fact that they like disrespected our car,
HATE ME IF IM WRONG!!!!!!!!!!

Suk02Si
03-15-2003, 03:50 AM
I think everyone hates them for making our cars uglier than that damn Tiburon, which is pretty hard to do:D

SiR Medic
03-15-2003, 07:46 AM
I've come across as an APC hater.

Truth is the quality of their stuff ain't bad. The price is pretty good, and it is relatively available.

Problem is, APC goes after the flashier "Fast & Furious" crowd. Their prducts seem to be made more for attracting attention than for performance.

APC seems to be content on making outrageous body kits, graphics, LED exhaust pipes, altezzas, and brightly colored trim pieces.

Yes they do make "serious" equipment like strut-bars, intakes, etc. However I doubt APC puts as much effort into such things as more "hardcore" companies like AEM or Injen.

APC stuff is fine if that's the look you are after, but most of the people here, including myself prefer a more subtle outward appearence and more serious performance stuff.

CivicHB
03-15-2003, 10:05 AM
yeah but altezza tailights help people express their originality with their cars...its not like everyone and their mom has them. :confused:

norcalSI
03-15-2003, 10:11 AM
i think apc sucks....too freaking flashy....they're products say notice me notice me....but that my opinion....i personally think they're products aren't made well they look cheap. IMO....THE ONLY THING I WOULD BUY FROM APC ARE BULBS

Makross
03-15-2003, 11:26 AM
i wouldnt buy anything made by APC:mad:

klik
03-15-2003, 12:01 PM
Seems like nobody likes APC then uh. they made that America name looks cheap i think they should just call it Assholes Product Company instead of putting america don there
he he he
PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!

RacingCivicSi02
03-16-2003, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by klik
Seems like nobody likes APC then uh. they made that America name looks cheap i think they should just call it Assholes Product Company instead of putting america don there
he he he
PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey i like that. asshole Product company. Thats kool

klik
03-16-2003, 05:35 PM
Assholes Product Company APC
"we gonna make you car look like shit"
CEO:
Willy Bigballs
thank you.

IceD out N CALI
03-16-2003, 06:49 PM
i dont hate em, but dont care for them since the only set of lights they make for the ep are ugly

DownTheHatch
03-16-2003, 11:44 PM
I'm waiting for an APC Representative to reply to this thread, happens everytime.

klik
03-17-2003, 12:20 AM
h he he ehehe hehe
I just wanna laugh about this company
im not dizzin or hatin um that much
he he he he
PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!