03-15-2003, 09:28 AM
desoler mais mon anglais est trop mauvais donc je m'exprime en fran

SubliminalSi
03-15-2003, 09:49 AM
La voiture tr

Loudpedal
03-15-2003, 11:03 AM
Bienvenue au "ephatch board".

Tres belle voiture! A qui appartient l'auto jumelle? J'aime beaucoup tes sieges rouges, cependant le tapis rouge sort un peu de l'ordinaire.

Mon clavier ne me permet pas de faire certains accents alors excuse mes fautes. N'ai pas peur de communiquer en anglais au "board".

DJQuikFingaz
03-15-2003, 11:13 AM
As far as I'm concerned, France can kiss my @ss.

kidding! Of course I don't blame you individually...just your stupid leader

Pradamuimui
03-15-2003, 11:32 AM
Yeah, the French people need to help us in our war with Iraq. But if you don't we will remember later on who BITCHED OUT!!!

Loudpedal
03-15-2003, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Pradamuimui
Yeah, the French people need to help us in our war with Iraq. But if you don't we will remember later on who BITCHED OUT!!!

Dude, I think your military views are pretty clear, however, to be completely blunt I gotta say WTF??? This thread has nothing to do with shit all that is happening around the world. This board is one of the few escapes from all that crap.

Yoshi was simply saying "...heres some pics of my CTR that I got last week...". What in the hell does that have to do with Iraq?...'cause he lives in France???

I'll leave my usual tact elsewhere and say, I don't give a squirt of piss where anyone is from on this board. So long as they have an appreciation for the EP, or Mighty Honda then in my view they are welcome.

I'll say this again to Yoshi in English.

Welcome to the ephatch board, nice car.

gito
03-15-2003, 12:08 PM
Wow those pictures are really nice and big;) Did you paint the interior of your car or it came like that?

IceD out N CALI
03-15-2003, 12:42 PM
nice ctr, i dig it:)

natesi
03-15-2003, 12:52 PM
Can someone please remind me why we don't get the Type R here?

SubliminalSi
03-15-2003, 01:11 PM
Buz Honda is being a bitch and wont bring anything good over here. Well, the si is good but like middle class good, we want high-class;)

Yoshi
03-15-2003, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Loudpedal
Bienvenue au "ephatch board".

Tres belle voiture! A qui appartient l'auto jumelle? J'aime beaucoup tes sieges rouges, cependant le tapis rouge sort un peu de l'ordinaire.

Mon clavier ne me permet pas de faire certains accents alors excuse mes fautes. N'ai pas peur de communiquer en anglais au "board".
I go tried to answer you in English using a software of tracduction.
I espere that my messages will remain comprehensible ;)

the twin sister of my CTR apparteint has Menfou, a friend has me
it comes on this forum him too :)

the red interior of my car it is the interior of the "30eme anniversary" a special series of the CTR left to Europe for fete the 30 years the Civic :)

PS: for the accents it is not serious, Ca is able to me also not to forget them ;)

Yoshi
03-15-2003, 01:34 PM
for the war of Iraq, I do not decide because I did not come here to make of the policy
I come just to share my passion with the greatest number ;)

Jpax
03-15-2003, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Yoshi
for the war of Iraq, I do not decide because I did not come here to make of the policy
I come just to share my passion with the greatest number ;)

Thank you for posting here it, You are always welcome here. You car looks very nice, I'm jelious. Please ignore the posts about the war stuff. This is a place to share our passion with our cars, thank you for understanding.

Do you have any other friends with Type Rs?

Edit: man i love the interior

http://yoshi206.free.fr/CTR/ctr_yoshi_26.jpg

Yoshi
03-15-2003, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by gito
Wow those pictures are really nice and big;) Did you paint the interior of your car or it came like that?
it is the interior of origin of the special series 30eme anniversary :)

this series special A in addition to the normal series:
-groundsheets red and red panels of doors
-the bacquets Recaro reds
-dyed panes black
:)

Yoshi
03-15-2003, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by PaXiE

[b]Thank you for posting here it, You are always welcome here. You car looks very nice, I'm jelious. Please ignore the posts about the war stuff. This is a place to share our passion with our cars, thank you for understanding.

http://www.forum-auto.com/sqlforum/images/smileys/jap.gif

Do you have any other friends with Type Rs?

yes
Menfou is the only one in CTR
but I have friends who have ITR

chakra71
03-15-2003, 02:34 PM
hahaha this thread is a perfect example of why i want to move to Europe. Better cars there, ignorant people here.

But that is beside the point. Does the Type R have a cd player? I didn't see one in the dash or a changer in the back. Perhaps under the seat? Also, is that screen in the dash part of a navigation unit or what? Combined nav/stereo? Obviously not there for climate control since you still have knobs.

I want that dash, engine, wheels, tranny, ijaushfasdf....i need to move to europe. ;)

Loudpedal
03-15-2003, 02:41 PM
Yoshi, I would be interested to know which is faster, your CTR or your friends ITR.

Yoshi
03-15-2003, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by chakra71
hahaha this thread is a perfect example of why i want to move to Europe. Better cars there, ignorant people here.

But that is beside the point. Does the Type R have a cd player? I didn't see one in the dash or a changer in the back. Perhaps under the seat? Also, is that screen in the dash part of a navigation unit or what? Combined nav/stereo? Obviously not there for climate control since you still have knobs.

I want that dash, engine, wheels, tranny, ijaushfasdf....i need to move to europe. ;)
I have a little evil has to translate for you but I go when to try to answer you ;)

the screen in the center of the console is in fact a blanking plate for the car radio

Yoshi
03-15-2003, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Loudpedal
Yoshi, I would be interested to know which is faster, your CTR or your friends ITR.
my CTR is for the moment with grinding
thus for the moment there was duel no yet
but this confortation will take place and I would give you the result ;)

DownTheHatch
03-15-2003, 05:49 PM
Haha, Yoshi you are awesome I love the way you talk! Welcome aboard.

golferjn
03-15-2003, 10:31 PM
awesome car. great pics. welcome and hello.

Silver7
03-15-2003, 10:48 PM
cesi bon yoplet?:confused:

HgSi
03-16-2003, 12:35 AM
Que j'aime les CTR! Ta voiture est vraiment belle.

Combien coutent les feux arrieres en France? J'en voudrais acheter. Ici, ceux qui sont importes de Japon sont trop chers (l'equivalent de 270 Euros pour les deux). La version americaine des feux est avec les clignotants rouges et sans feux de bruillard.

Je m'exuse si j'ai fait des fautes! Je ne parle pas tres bien francais. :)

Yoshi
03-16-2003, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by HgSi
Que j'aime les CTR! Ta voiture est vraiment belle.

Combien coutent les feux arrieres en France? J'en voudrais acheter. Ici, ceux qui sont importes de Japon sont trop chers (l'equivalent de 270 Euros pour les deux). La version americaine des feux est avec les clignotants rouges et sans feux de bruillard.

Je m'exuse si j'ai fait des fautes! Je ne parle pas tres bien francais. :)
moi je trouve que tu parle tres bien le fran

HgSi
03-17-2003, 01:12 AM
Merci :)

Je suis un peu surpris que Honda vend aussi peu de voitures en France. Je crois qu'aux Etats Unis, Honda est le deuxieme (apres Toyota). Mais c'est vrai qu'en Europe, il y a plus de marques dont on peut choisir qu'en Amerique du Nord. (Renault, Peugeot, Citroen, Alfa Romeo, Seat, Fiat, etc. n'existent pas ici, malheureusement.)

PRODIUS
03-17-2003, 10:54 AM
Felicitation sur une belle achat YOSHI. Les photo de tas voiture et de ton voisinage son tres apprecier ici.

HondaMan
03-17-2003, 11:24 AM
SWEET CTR!

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
03-17-2003, 11:28 AM
maybe i shoulda paid more attention in 5 yrs of French class.
i don't remember a damn thing.

oh.....wait...... Bon Jour!

:o