PDA

View Full Version : Last night in Philly.....

SOUTHPAW
03-16-2003, 06:00 PM
The hot import night car show was crazy. Once we got into the city limits, it took an hour to find a parking spot. Then there was a line that rapped around the convention center like twice(Although we didn't have to wait to long because we snuck in line with some other people that I knew who were close to the front). While we were waiting it was like a car show out on the streets. The streets were packed with imports and there loud exhausts, sound systems, etc.... After going through the metal detectors, and buying the tickets we were finally in. The cars were crazy and the girls were really freak'in hot. Anyway after circling around check'in out some of the cars, right before I was about too leave, I saw a black SI. I don't know if it was a 2002 or 2003 but it was pretty fat. It had yellow graphics on the exterior, rims, low pros., sound system, and the interior was stock(why mess with a good thing). Anyway, all in all it was a good night and we need to get more ep's in these shows...

Max
03-16-2003, 09:22 PM
Yeah, I was there too, there was actually four Ep's there, it's weird but civicracers car was there, I thought it was totaled. Did you see that gray turbo Del soul, if you did that's my boys car, that car is fast, I think he ran like low 10s before.

SOUTHPAW
03-17-2003, 12:26 PM
I can't believed I missed the other three, oh well, they were probibly in the center section where they had all those cars mashed together, and there was hardly any room to walk. I did see that turbo del sol, it was really phat. Was civicracers ep the black one that I saw, or was it one of the three that I didn't see.

2pointslowEP3
03-17-2003, 03:28 PM
no his is the white one with the D3 kit..and the smashed driver's side from the deer!!