PDA

View Full Version : 2 complaints

stingyboy
07-31-2002, 07:56 PM
1. i hate cleaning the inside of the front windshield.

2. i dislike how all the pieces of our cars come together on the back corners (you can see what i'm talking perfectly in the epchat banner).

that is all. ;)

SBC31
07-31-2002, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by stingyboy
2. i dislike how all the pieces of our cars come together on the back corners (you can see what i'm talking perfectly in the epchat banner). that is all. ;)

1. Pretty much the same for any car's windshield.

2. Have no clue what you mean by that one. Can you elaborate on this?

stingyboy
07-31-2002, 08:11 PM
i think the rear quarter panel, the metal on the hatch, the glass in the hatch, and the taillight should have come together better. to me it looks like pieces of a puzzle that don't fit quite right there.

again, see the banner for a visualization.

MagusDC5
07-31-2002, 08:21 PM

Same here. But you know whats worse? My rear window, in the hatch arrrrrrrrrrgh.

BlazeX12
07-31-2002, 10:32 PM
i have discovered the easy way to clean to front windshield, keep in mind that im 6'4 and have a long reach so it might not work for everyone. You have to wash one side then the other, to do this first sit in the driver's side, lean over to the passenger side, using your right hand wash the passenger side, then sit in the passenger side, lean over to the drivers side useing your left hand to do that side. you really have to lean, and the really far side from you, you almost have to lean so far that you cant see what your washing anymore, but it seems alot easier for me that way.

SpeedRacer
07-31-2002, 10:35 PM
well im 5'8 so we will see

2k2civicSi
07-31-2002, 10:38 PM
yeah i still havent goten my window 100% clean from when i got the sun strip

greenguy
08-01-2002, 11:44 AM
What are you guys useing to clean your windshield? I have been useing Stoners Invisible Glass. That sh!t works very well. so good infact that on my old car I cleaned the outside of the windshield, and all the dirt came out from the little holes from rocks and stuff, that when the sun hit it I had thousands of prisms. That was anoying!

edit: I cant spell:p

grooveline
08-01-2002, 11:53 AM
Stoners is pretty good, you just have to use a shit load of towels or paper towels to get all the shit off.

If you work in a corporate office like I do. Score a bottle of platen glass cleaner for Xerox machines. Works wonders.

That or a bottle of alchohal that you can get from the drgu store.

SBC31
08-01-2002, 12:17 PM
All of you are making me feel guilty, I have yet to clean the inside of my windshield since I got my baby. Then again, I had my last car for 2 years and I never washed the inside windows, and believe it or not, they were pretty clean considering.

Well, I guess I will clean the inside of my windows this evening.

What's a good amonia free cleaner since I have tint on my car?

DynaSpeed
08-01-2002, 12:21 PM
Eagle One 20/20

Works for me

DrPimpSiR
08-01-2002, 12:33 PM
Vinegar and water 50/50 mix.
Use a small face cloth or spray bottle to apply.Works excellent and won't strip tint