PDA

View Full Version : how low to go with the...........drop?

master7
03-18-2003, 05:45 PM
peace how low should i drop my bubble back (SI) if i am going to keep my stock wheels 15inch, and if i did go up to a 16 or 17 it wouldn't give me any problems with rubbing etc...or when i i get my exhaust ( i want to get a thermal R&D stealth system) it wont spark the ground etc.. i want the low pro look not the drag sag sparks flying real bad look. all insight welcomed ...peace

Suk02Si
03-18-2003, 05:55 PM
Progress or Sprint have good drops that arent too extreme. If you want to go a little lower then go with Neuspeed. If you search around in the Member's Ride forum you'll find tons of pics of different drops;)

slow02ephatch
03-18-2003, 06:04 PM
It really depends on your personal preference. You can go as low as you want. If you're not looking to drive sideways over every speed bump, then don't go lower than a 2in drop. As for your larger tire concerns don't worry about them. There's a small enough sidewall out there to accommodate your needs.

My personal preference would be a 1.5in drop on a set of 205/45/17's. Just my prefrence, It's all about what you like!