PDA

View Full Version : K20A2 Engine

AJ PwR
03-18-2003, 06:06 PM
Just wanted to know how much a 2003 K20A2 RSX-S long block worth ?

Does anyone here knows if Hondata can flash the EP3 ECU to run a K20A2 engine ?

Thanks in advance.

PoRT
03-18-2003, 07:50 PM
i got a good deal on mine.. i picked it up for $3k i dont think you can use the A3 ECU on the A2... cant talk for too long right now.. i'll post more later

ULTRAMANIA
03-18-2003, 11:31 PM
3k??!?!?! holy crap! that is a good deal. .that's with the tranny too? where you get a deal like that? right now i'm saving up for the k20A the dc5R motor, (yea i know it's goign to be very pricy and i might as well get the k20a2, but i want this anyway!) but if can get it for 3 grand like you did, then screw that! i'll just get an a2... do you think you can get this deal again?

ULTRAMANIA
03-18-2003, 11:32 PM
oh btw.. how much did installation cost? like roughly?

StrangeShadow
03-19-2003, 12:50 AM
hey i thought I was the only one interested in putting in a k20 dc5r. Let me know what you find on it, and how things go.
(check out my sig, king motor sports si w/dc5r)

AJ PwR
03-19-2003, 01:44 AM
My friend wanted to sell his K20A2 Long block and he is wondering how much he can get for it. This K20As has only less than 2000km and it's a 2003 engine.

StrangeShadow
03-19-2003, 01:56 AM
DUDE!!! you need to put that in BOLD or something, there are close to a billion ppl on here trying to get their hands on one.
(and a good number of those ppl actually have the money for it to hehe :D )
is your friend getting a dc5r???or why selling???

PoRT
03-19-2003, 01:59 AM
i got mine from richard.. he posted on here. get in touch with Chris Sales at a company called AK1motosports. i believe the link is http://www.ak1motorsports.com but the site is under construction. tell him the Tim Lynch(the guy from Louisiana that bought the RSX-S from Richard told you to call and you are interested in doing a swap. see if he can get his hands on another A2. let me know what he said.

instalation was free.. did it myself.. ver easy job, just time consuming. i will be glad to help anyone with any questions about the swap.. il give u my cell # if you wanna talk. and yes, the tranny was included along with hondata flash, ITR cams and HP header, and a red JDM valve cover

StrangeShadow
03-19-2003, 02:08 AM
:cool: cool thanks port

ULTRAMANIA
03-19-2003, 04:59 AM
PORT.. YOU ARE THE MAN.. THANKS FOR ALL THE INFORMATION AND I WILL BE SURE TO HIT UP THEM.. thanks a lot dood.. thumbs up to u dood.

Originally posted by PoRT
i got mine from richard.. he posted on here. get in touch with Chris Sales at a company called AK1motosports. i believe the link is http://www.ak1motorsports.com but the site is under construction. tell him the Tim Lynch(the guy from Louisiana that bought the RSX-S from Richard told you to call and you are interested in doing a swap. see if he can get his hands on another A2. let me know what he said.

instalation was free.. did it myself.. ver easy job, just time consuming. i will be glad to help anyone with any questions about the swap.. il give u my cell # if you wanna talk. and yes, the tranny was included along with hondata flash, ITR cams and HP header, and a red JDM valve cover

AJ PwR
03-19-2003, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by AJ PwR
My friend wanted to sell his K20A2 Long block and he is wondering how much he can get for it. This K20As has only less than 2000km and it's a 2003 engine.

My friend is going to do a K24 hybrid for combining TSX block and RSX-S head so he is thinking to get rid of it.

Anybody have any idea how much he can get for the long block?