PDA

View Full Version : To all with Tein EDFC

hopeful_si
03-20-2003, 04:41 PM
Alright, i am tired of looking around for a pic of the EDFC installed in our cars. I have tried searching for it forever and I have yet to find any pics. If anybody has any pics of the EDFC in our cars please post them!!!

chet
03-20-2003, 05:19 PM
I guessing here, but I don't remember hearing of anyone with an EP to have the EDFC yet, due to lack of room under the hood. THings just didn't seem to fit. SOmeone help me here.

CaptainMurphy
03-20-2003, 05:53 PM
Type X had the type flex on his Si (Until it got stolen :'() but I don't think anyone has gotten the EDFC that I've read.

Go check out the member profile section.:'(

todaCspec
03-20-2003, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by CaptainMurphy
Type X had the type flex on his Si (Until it got stolen :'() but I don't think anyone has gotten the EDFC that I've read.

Go check out the member profile section.:'(

Wrongo! He didn't have type flex coilover, he had S.Tech springs.

StrangeShadow
03-24-2003, 12:16 PM
I think someone w/the name Spoon...something...Gold had the type flex and was planning on getting the EDFC about 3 months ago, might wanna check into that...

blackthreat
03-26-2003, 06:48 PM
go check out www.civictype-r.co.uk you probably will have better results

joecivc02
03-26-2003, 10:40 PM
Im getting my flex kit and EDFC put in next week I'll let you guys know how it goes.

StrangeShadow
03-26-2003, 10:55 PM
post pics :D

klik
03-27-2003, 02:29 AM
tein is coming out with the basic damper for our car $990 i think ill wait for this

StrangeShadow
03-27-2003, 01:51 PM
tein is coming out with the basic damper for our car $990 i think ill wait for this
umm... the EDFC dampers can be controlled from inside the car, and can be applied to most Tein setups, not only flex, from what i've seen, the ability to control them "individually" from inside the car for under 400....I like that deal a little more. :D

hopeful_si
03-27-2003, 03:49 PM
So there are no pics of the EDFC installed in an EP anywhere? Haven't the people at FIZZ been installing these for awhile? I am longing to see an EDFC controller mounted in an EP!!!

StrangeShadow
03-28-2003, 01:43 AM
So there are no pics of the EDFC installed in an EP anywhere? Haven't the people at FIZZ been installing these for awhile? I am longing to see an EDFC controller mounted in an EP!!!
umm... Tein has a couple type R' with the system installed, I know I have a few mags. with pics of their type r' w/them, check out their site, and a few others, shouldn't be hard to find...note:doesn't look much diff. than any other drop(car is lower hehe) the main thing is the diff. you can feel inside the car w/the ride quality, and being able to make car one stiff mother, or as smooth as a catie.

hopeful_si
03-29-2003, 10:48 PM
Yes, that article in sport compact car about Tein had the picture of the Tein Civic Type R and I wish it came with a pic of the interior. I've been looking all over and haven't been able to find any pics... it's not that big of a deal but I am just curious