i will try to get down to the yard to get some updated pix :(

i sure hope the insurance totals it out

having a 6 month old SALVAGED TITLE = crap

hopefullyl the sun didn't set on my little egg

http://a5.cpimg.com/image/A7/9A/17106855-48d1-02000180-.jpg

http://a9.cpimg.com/image/19/9D/17106969-8ac1-02000180-.jpg

TrippZ
03-21-2003, 05:58 PM
:-( i already told you this personally but just so everyone else can hear it, you're a awesome guy and you dont deserve it.

n8s si
03-21-2003, 06:06 PM
Well for your sake i hope they do total it. Hope everything works out for you man.

tsa1
03-21-2003, 06:10 PM
ohhhhhh... glad you finaly found it. hey i got an idea why dont you have the insurance pay for the install on the body kit if you dicide to keep it. if they dont want to pay you more that 14K if its declared a total lose then just keep it.

ShowstoppersUSA
03-21-2003, 06:12 PM
:( :'( :eek:

If you ever catch those guys who did it give me a call and I'll fly down there with my Uncle Guido and take care of em for ya. Have you seen the car yet? How is it? Post some pics when you get it back or if you get it back.

Type X
03-21-2003, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by ShowstoppersUSA
:( :'( :eek:

If you ever catch those guys who did it give me a call and I'll fly down there with my Uncle Guido and take care of em for ya. Have you seen the car yet? How is it? Post some pics when you get it back or if you get it back.

lol thanks guys
i am guessing some pix will be up next week
i have work tomorrow
place is closed sunday and monda and tuesday i have work

i will work something out
but i dont even know if i wanna see it :(

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
03-21-2003, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Type X
I got a call yesterday night that my car was found :(
guy said its not pretty :(

i have early next week
i will try to get down to the yard to get some updated pix :(

i sure hope the insurance totals it out

having a 6 month old SALVAGED TITLE = crap

correct me if i'm wrong, but a vehicle's title is only marked "salvage" if it *IS* totalled.
if it's not totalled, they will fix it and the title should remain clear.

Type X
03-21-2003, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by ADAMnQuickCIVIC

correct me if i'm wrong, but a vehicle's title is only marked "salvage" if it *IS* totalled.
if it's not totalled, they will fix it and the title should remain clear.

oh well either way its been "violated" and i dont want it:'(

padelong si
03-21-2003, 06:18 PM
WoW thats great man!!
Hope its not in too bad of condition. Good luck on finding those scum bags.

ep88
03-21-2003, 06:56 PM
im glad the search is finally over.... hope everything will work out fine. damn thieves! :mad:

IceD out N CALI
03-21-2003, 07:15 PM
good luck, maybe it wont be that bad and u can keep it after all:)

ULTRAMANIA
03-21-2003, 07:30 PM
mike.. i'm glad that you found it... i'm sure it's not as bad as you think it will be....

Accordexcpe95
03-21-2003, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by ULTRAMANIA
mike.. i'm glad that you found it... i'm sure it's not as bad as you think it will be....

Jpax
03-21-2003, 08:22 PM
So you still want to sell that Kit, :eek: *BMX269 slaps paxie* I mean i m glad you got her back, you dont have to post pics, but get finger prints, then hire a PI and find them, then call Showstopers Uncle Guido , and have him knocked off.

ep pilot
03-21-2003, 08:31 PM
Can someone please tell me how your car was stolen? I mean I know 6 gen Civics ar notorious for theft, infact it is so easy a 6 gen can be lifted in about 30 sec. I am in Collision repair so I see 6 gens in my shop weekly, I've actually seen the same car three times ( green '99 Ex coupe all stock?) what baffles me is that I have yet to see a 7 gen Civic show up stolen. I think our cars are useless without the key, as there is some kind of chip or something, if you tell me someone stole your car without the key, I am gonna instsall a kill switch this weekend.

-Ryan

iR-VTEC2
03-21-2003, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by TrippZ
:-( i already told you this personally but just so everyone else can hear it, you're a awesome guy and you dont deserve it.

ya know maybe he did deserve it. Sometimes people have something bad happen to them and then something really really good happens in return! look for something awesome to happen!

maybe you'll find a rolex!

I SELL HONDAS
03-21-2003, 09:26 PM
i can sell u a new one!!

I'm in balt, MD just a couple hours from NYC.:D

SiR Medic
03-21-2003, 09:45 PM
If you ever do find the guy...

Just say the word and I'll send you the nail-bat on same-day courier!:D

http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/drallen/public_html/nailbat.gif

Just imagine that thing smackin' into the side of the thief's melon... Makes ya feel a little better don't it?

ULTRAMANIA
03-22-2003, 01:40 AM
hey is that you on the posT? damn that dood looks freaky...

2k2_nbp_egg
03-22-2003, 02:18 AM
Wow, I've been out of town and apparently missed all of this...but jesus christ, i don't talk to you much, but whenever i read your posts they're usually ;) intellectual and sensible. I'd really like to know how it happened, because thats some fucked up ass bullshit. FUCKED...up ass, bullshit.

p.s. I believe I could find a quote you said a while back..."if my Si ever gets stolen, I'm getting a G35 sports coupe on 19s" :) Sorry bro, but things can only get better.

SiR Medic
03-22-2003, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by ULTRAMANIA
hey is that you on the posT? damn that dood looks freaky...

That's me...

And I am FREAKY! :D

HondaMan
03-22-2003, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by SiR Medic

That's me...

And I am FREAKY! :D

LOL, Crazy Canuck! ;)

FailureToStop
03-23-2003, 07:47 PM
Type X,

When you take a look at your EP could you try to find out how they stole it?

natesi
03-23-2003, 11:02 PM
Please take some pics.... I want to see the damage, even though I'm sure it will digust me.

Type X
03-24-2003, 04:56 AM
Originally posted by natesi
Please take some pics.... I want to see the damage, even though I'm sure it will digust me.

yea definitely

i have off wed so i am gonna try to get down to the junk yard
BUT since its at a JUNK YARD i dont think its gonna be pretty :(
my dad fielded the cals since i been at work but i dunno whats gonna be left :(

fishboy
03-24-2003, 12:45 PM
hope your car is salvagable! i don't want to see you sport a g35 with some sprewells... oh wait, that doesn't sound so bad... anyways i hope your ep is ok!!!!!!

golferjn
03-24-2003, 02:03 PM
hope everything works out