PDA

View Full Version : NuFinish?

BarracksSi
03-21-2003, 08:51 PM
Anbody here used NuFinish (or any similar "miracle" product) before? Good, bad, ugly..?

SiR Medic
03-21-2003, 09:32 PM
Bah!

Get yerself some REAL wax, like Macguire's 3-Step.

Show your car some LOVE!:*

BlackSi2002
03-23-2003, 03:35 AM
I hope you didn't buy any of this, this stuff isn't all that great, really it sucks, buy something like s100,blackfire,clearkotes moosewax(new stuff works very well www.clearkote.com), meguiar's, or even mothers, most of these can be found at www.properautocare.com.

BarracksSi
03-23-2003, 10:16 AM
Nope, haven't bought it, haven't used it, not even on the '75 Plymouth Valiant the family used to own. I just use 100% (or as close as I could get) carnauba wax -- monthly, if I can swing it. I was wondering if anyone does, or has ever, used NuFinish, and what the results were like.

Oh yeah, I need to wash today or tomorrow...

gtaSiR
03-30-2003, 05:39 AM
I've used many different waxes such as Mothers, Meguires, Zymol etc... and the results were great but it just doesn't last .

I really love Zaino but it's expensive and I heard a lot of people talking about NuFinish so what the hell, I'll give it a try. I was pleasantly surprised with the result. Honestly the result was great. And it lasted longer than anything I've ever used before. They say you only need to apply twice a year... I do it three sometimes four times a year.

I can't believe people are still using carnauba wax... try using polymer polish like zaino or nufinish and you'll never go back. Ok you can't really compare the two I just mentioned but nufinish is better than any carnauba wax I've ever used.

My .02

MiniMiniVan
04-01-2003, 05:38 PM
I heard that stuff is for removing swirls and heavy scratches. I wouldnt use that on my clear coat. Use paint sealant. Its better than wax. Then use a wax for a good gloss.