PDA

View Full Version : Got my ES inserts!

whtep19
03-22-2003, 06:23 PM
OK so my Energy Suspenion stuff came today. I have called a few shops around my way and they have been giving my some high prices to install these....Is it that hard...Could I do this myself? I mean how else do u learn right? Is there any kinds of tools that I would need that are out of the ordinary? IF worst comes to worst I would like to do this myself cuz I'm borke right now

02SilverSiHB
03-22-2003, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by whtep19
OK so my Energy Suspenion stuff came today. I have called a few shops around my way and they have been giving my some high prices to install these....Is it that hard...Could I do this myself? I mean how else do u learn right? Is there any kinds of tools that I would need that are out of the ordinary? IF worst comes to worst I would like to do this myself cuz I'm borke right now
I had some on my 1997 EX. The front two were easy...the rear was a complete bitch and I never installed it myself....didn't have the right tools.

Now since our engine is opposite than the prev. gen....I wouldn't know what to say. But may as well try I guess.

02SilverSiHB
03-22-2003, 11:52 PM
here's myeverlovinsir's install: http://ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8398&highlight=myeverlovinsir

jo3y
03-26-2003, 04:54 PM
I had all the right tools and am good with cars and it took me almost 6 hours to do. Granted i did them myself with no other help. The front mount will OWN you if you try to do it yourself. Lots of scars on the hands/arms from that install. . .