PDA

View Full Version : Got into an accident today

redronin22
03-22-2003, 10:32 PM
ill need a new front end, lights and a hood. any suggestions?
im thinking VIS hood with jdm headlights and either fake buddy club or jdm type r w/lip . but if i get jdm dont i need a new brace?

ep3guy
03-22-2003, 11:11 PM
Sorry about your car man. I knew something was wrong when I didn't see you on the freeway anymore. Good luck with everything. If you really want the VIS hood, I can help you out. Real real cheap.

redronin22
03-23-2003, 01:06 PM
hey does anyone have pics of both the usdm buddy club and the jdm one? i tried to search but couldnt find it =-(

RacingCivicSi02
03-23-2003, 04:31 PM
was that u on the freeway. almost near the block. with the highway patrol behind u. i saw your car. looked pretty beat up.

ep3guy
03-23-2003, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by RacingCivicSi02
was that u on the freeway. almost near the block. with the highway patrol behind u. i saw your car. looked pretty beat up.

Yes, that was him. We were driving to the meet together along with another member. When we got to the meet, we were wondering where Redronin was since we were driving along with him, turns out he got into an accident. :(

BarracksSi
03-23-2003, 04:43 PM
Nooo JDM headlights ---

From what others have been saying, it's not a good thing to have headlights with a beam pattern that's basically incompatible with USA, drive-on-the-right roadways. Please stick with USDM headlights, and paint 'em if you want the JDM look.

Style points are one thing, but shouldn't be achieved with a loss of functionality.

RacingCivicSi02
03-23-2003, 04:54 PM
i think your looking for this pictures.

redronin22
03-23-2003, 07:33 PM
the kit looks like its 2 inchesd lower!

Mugen_EP
03-23-2003, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by BarracksSi
Nooo JDM headlights ---

From what others have been saying, it's not a good thing to have headlights with a beam pattern that's basically incompatible with USA, drive-on-the-right roadways. Please stick with USDM headlights, and paint 'em if you want the JDM look.

Style points are one thing, but shouldn't be achieved with a loss of functionality.

I have the JDM headlights and there is "NO LOSS OF FUNCTIONALITY". So go and get'em cause you'll have what everyone is trying to copy.

RacingCivicSi02
03-24-2003, 03:44 PM
Get the type r headlights. They look awesome. even better when u see them in person. BTW nice ride Mugen_ep.

JoshSI
03-25-2003, 03:14 PM
This is what you do....Go to a junkyard where a silver RSX got smashed up bad in the back and take the front clip and your car would look pimp as shit.......

BarracksSi
03-25-2003, 09:16 PM
My point is that the JDM headlights' pattern would put too much glare to the oncoming drivers, and not as much light off the right side of the road. Hence the "loss of functionality".

IceD out N CALI
03-25-2003, 09:29 PM
i'd get the JDM headlights, they look sweet