PDA

View Full Version : progress rear sway + grease

foilpan
03-23-2003, 09:04 PM
this might be a stupid question, but the instructions for the progress rear sway aren't too descriptive. it says to apply "grease" to the bushings. do they mean some special type of grease, like the suspension specific stuff, or just any old grease? the parts list says "Grease tube" and nothing else.

Cone Killer
03-24-2003, 05:57 AM
The kit includes a small plastic tube that you cut the top off of to get the "grease" out of.

foilpan
03-24-2003, 07:23 AM
aha! cool. i didn't see it in the box, but it's probably there somewhere. thanks.

pocketrocket
03-24-2003, 04:33 PM
if you didn't get it. just use some white lithium grease up in der. Congrats on the bar!

-PR

Quicksilver
03-24-2003, 05:00 PM
This may be a stupid question, but what color is the bar you got? I think I'm the only sucker that got the ugly turqoise colored bar like they show on their website.

foilpan
03-24-2003, 11:39 PM
yeah, i thought it was going to be that greenish color, too. mine's gray. it looks pretty stealthy except for that shiny-ass progress plate in the middle. i'll probably put it on this week while the weather's nice.

and the grease was in the box with all the hardware. it looks like a tube of modeling glue or something... no wonder i missed it. :o