PDA

View Full Version : 42 Great Reasons To Own an EP - Pictures from Mar 22 Socal EPHatch.com Meet

RAcarboy
03-24-2003, 01:31 AM
Hi everyone,

It was a pleasure meeting all the EP owners at the meet this past Saturday. Brent has been hounding me to get these pictures up. So if you're looking Brent, here they are.

http://www.redlineautosport.com/ra_albums/album16/32203_BANNERMAN6.jpg

Here's one of the pictures from the gallery. The car is lowered with Neuspeed Race springs, VIS OEM CF Hood, Buddy Club Spec III Exhaust, and Buddy Club Rear Roof Wing (see the gallery for all angles)

42 Great Reasons to Own an EP, 1 Shameless Plug.

The pictures are hosted off of my webserver so as not to kill Jensen's bandwidth and server.
Picture Gallery from March 22 SoCAL EPHatch.com Meet (http://www.redlineautosport.com/index.php?category=28)

There was an EP owner at the meet who took video and sound recordings of the exhausts. Once I get in touch with him, I'll host those off my server as well. We recorded 4 unique exhausts, but 5 exhausts total (Ghengis-the guy recording-did all the work). They are the following: GReddy EVO, Buddy Club Spec III, HKS Hiper w/o Silencer, HKS Hiper w/ Silencer, and Magnaflow.

Makross
03-24-2003, 03:07 AM
sweet pictures you got anymore of the white ep with mugen grill ?

RAcarboy
03-24-2003, 03:49 AM
Originally posted by Makross
sweet pictures you got anymore of the white ep with mugen grill ?

Nope. I also forgot the owner's name, but he also has a CTR steering wheel, CTR shift knob installed. He has CTR seats but no mounting brackets for them. The CTR is like the stock one, but it is missing cruise control, the red stitching is parallel instead of criss-cross, and it has the brand Momo imprinted on the bottom of the middle spoke.

The owner had a camera so I'm not sure if he could take pictures and post them on here or send them to me. He was a nice guy and explained all the mods that he did inside his car to me. I can't get any JDM stuff, but he said that he was being sponsored by Island Motorsports (*plug*). I would call them up (www.islandmotorsports.com) to check on pricing.

The owner did show us that there are 4-5 clips on the top of the grill that holds it to the car and double-sided tape that secures the bottom portion of it.

AkronSi
03-24-2003, 06:20 AM
Those are some nice pics.

yummmm, must have grill, yummmmmm :p

civicSIracer
03-24-2003, 09:27 AM
thank you Mr. redlie autosport!!!

damn thats a sick ass Si!!
lol

RAcarboy
03-24-2003, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by civicSIracer
thank you Mr. redlie autosport!!!

damn thats a sick ass Si!!
lol

Time for some DIY black housing headlamps Brent. :)

dustinhurley
03-24-2003, 10:28 AM
That Mugen grill looks like it is on a stock bumper. Does anyone know if that is a USDM bumper for sure? I thought that grill only fit JDM bumpers.

civicSIracer
03-24-2003, 11:18 AM
im pretty sure it is the USDM one..

CleanBlackSi02
03-24-2003, 11:33 AM
Nice gallery!

Did I ever mention how much I hate our reflectors...and how much worse the clear ones look?!

Mugen_EP
03-24-2003, 11:48 AM
Yes, for sure my bumper is USDM and yes the Mugen grill fits on the USDM bumper.

fishboy
03-24-2003, 11:53 AM
yes i was there and i can vouch for the usdm bumper housing that awesome mugen grill. i touched it.:D but yeah i want that grill now, thanks.:confused:

2k2civicSi
03-24-2003, 11:58 AM
the mugen grill fits with no mods? also what do you have holding the side skirts on just the 4screws or are there brackits too?

your car looks nice

Mugen_EP
03-24-2003, 12:15 PM
Thank you. The side skirts come with clips to mount them on because the CTR has mounting holes in the body. So you have two options. Either drill holes in the side of your car or use double stick tape. I personally didn't want any holes in my car so it's being held on with double stick tape and the clips just slide off the sideskirts.

Once again "NO MODIFICATION" needed to fit Mugen front grill on USDM bumper. ;)

golferjn
03-24-2003, 02:13 PM
nice pics

G-J
03-24-2003, 02:26 PM
Okay the question that remains is where did you pick up the Mugen grill at? Now you got me drooling over it :cool:

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
03-24-2003, 02:31 PM
Question:

Why on earth would someone swap a K-series motor into a 6th gen Civic??

Mugen_EP
03-24-2003, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by G-J
Okay the question that remains is where did you pick up the Mugen grill at? Now you got me drooling over it :cool:

Island Motorsports (714) 522-7457 you can ask for Jimmy and mention my name (Tony) and your with EPhatch, he should give good pricing I gave him a heads up there may be people calling for the grill.

G-J
03-24-2003, 03:17 PM
Sweet, thanks for the info... I figured you got them from Kings Motorsport. Good thing I asked :D

IceD out N CALI
03-25-2003, 12:28 AM
nice pics, that was the best EP meet so far in southern cali

word...booty
03-25-2003, 12:54 AM
Mugen_EP,

Do you have any other pics of your car? It'd be nice to see a different side profile of your car with the CTR skirts. Nice grill btw!

ssvr6
03-25-2003, 05:53 AM
Great pics guys! Looks like it was a nice turnout!

Steve