PDA

View Full Version : custom catback opinions!

Chrisbgft
03-24-2003, 01:07 PM
Well, i was at my local Muffler shop this weekend for 2 hours while they did my 2.25" Custom catback w/ Apexi Non Turbo "Style" Muffler. All i can say is WOW, its the DEEPEST sounding exhaust i have ever heard on a honda. I was setting car alarms off going through the walmart parking lot...lol. Plus i can feel a nice difference in the top end. There is no rattle or anything and he angled it just like the HKS. Looks very nice. I bought the muffler off Ebay for $100 shipped. I had the guy inspect it before putting it on and he said that it was great quality even though it wasnt the real thing. Have u guys heard anything bad about these mufflers? I bought mine from Built4race.com.

Chrisbgft
03-24-2003, 01:09 PM
i love it because it doesnt look ricey at all. Not like those crazy N1 exhaust with the 4.5" tip. Mine has the 3.5" tip and it looks great.

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
03-24-2003, 02:38 PM
thumbs up to "Built4Race"...
bought my Buddy Clubs off them for crazy cheap...

02civichatch
04-01-2003, 02:04 PM
what was the exact name of the muffler? apexi what and how was it put on does it have the 2 1/4 muffler? and u had the 2 1/4 piping from the catback exhaust put on and resonator removed?? I just want a really deep exhaust thats what i want i hate the rice sound i just want deep as hell! Let me know man!!