PDA

View Full Version : finally... the wait is over

grooveline
03-24-2003, 02:28 PM
well as some of may and may not know..... i boogered the hell out of my front bumper two months after owning it. so up to this point i was rolling ghetto in my new EP with bumper damage. but not anymore!! its in the shop today, tomorrow, and i get it back wednesday. woo hoo... and hust in time for HIN.

golferjn
03-24-2003, 02:35 PM
sounds good

grooveline
03-24-2003, 02:37 PM
sounds good? dam right it sounds good. it sounds so good it makes my dick hard!

its raining
03-24-2003, 02:37 PM
sounds good. how much for the repair? did you just repair it or replace it with usdm/jdm or something like buddy club? thanks, i have a small dent in my front bumper that i would like to get taken care of.

its raining
03-24-2003, 02:39 PM
oh me my strawberry eggs. i didnt notice that i said "sounds good" right after that other guy said the same thing. ah, i'm such a biter. honestly it was coincidence. really it was

LedFoot
03-24-2003, 02:59 PM
Kewl! Good for you grooveline !!

I had a boo-boo with my bumper during one of the Northeast snow storms. I can't wait to get mine fixed. Either this week or next.

Did you get a stock bumper or aftermarket model? I'm sticking with oem-style... for now. ;)

grooveline
03-24-2003, 04:15 PM
i asked about getting a jdm and aftermarket bumper. but the body shop said that fitament is always a problem. and since i am paying for this out of pocket, i really couldn't afford it. so i'm gonna go the OEM route.

besides... my whole plan for the Ep is to make it a sleeper. i don't need any unecessary attention from the cops.