PDA

View Full Version : road trip from charlotte ,Nc to AtL ,Ga.

master7
03-25-2003, 11:56 AM
Peace- took the Ep on a road trip this weekend to ATL, Ga., just recently got AEM CAI put in , was really able to open her up since i was on the road early a.m. , i got the silver bullet up to 135mph and i know she had more if i needed it, the intake was screaming like David Banner turning into the incredible HULK like ROOOO! :D
It felt real good, i came off the gas a little early , cause not having the luck of the IRISH the S.W.A.T team would've came out of no where like freeze !!! and shot me and both my pit bulls and would have told the news people, I was a crazy man with dogs in a race car :eek: .

But it felt like early Christmas, cause when i got into the ATL area on 85 south , about 2:30 am Sat , i just started noticing all of these hyper white headlights and the buzz of the bumble bees in the exhuast . I knew the street racers where eithering coming from or going to the playgrounds to burn.

So me being a real reppin Si'er, i zig zag bythem doing about 90, and of course it didn't go unanswered. i guy in a ,looked like 99 hatcback civic gave chase, we now got the cars jerking like you first , no you first. and because we had left all the traffic behind we was able to down shift , to bring it to about 55-60, then of course in fight someboby gotz to throw the first punch he hit it and the fighter was right there - i could tell he had a little more on me , but the longer we was in after burning the closer i got-- but keep in mind i am bone stock except for the AEM CAI, so i felt good. he then had to jump off his EXit or should i say escape route:D hit him with the salute of high beams and gave my dogs some high fives

Then SAt evening making some run arounds ran into this guy in a 96-97 Intergra, no body really wanted to toe tag anybody but i did make him roll his window down and find out where catz be running .......he told me in the budford or might be buford, (not sure on spelling) area off 85, got his number so the next trip i am trying to be on the scene , atleast to rep the SI Ep if nothing else..................

Now i think my baby deserves a good bath this weekend, i mean she got bug road kill all on her grill/// ;)

and oh yeah on the way back, especially in S.C., the boyz with badges and guns was out there!!!, i thought i was going to get pulled over a few times, my heart i think did completely stop :mad: , but i guess it was not my day and my radar detector was on full alert:cool:

golferjn
03-25-2003, 02:01 PM
nice trip

chunky
03-25-2003, 02:41 PM
what part of atlanta were you visiting?

there's a weekly meeting on thursdays just off I-85 2 p. hill rd.

IceD out N CALI
03-25-2003, 03:41 PM
nice road trip, sounds like you had fun;)