PDA

View Full Version : Hhhhheeellllpppp!!!!!!!

norcalSI
03-27-2003, 09:01 PM
aight i have a dilema... as you know i have one curbed wheel...i won't name any names but my girlfriend reycel did it....anyways she will replace the one rim but i kind want to get some rota slipstreams because they are lighter...but we can only afford either 2 rota slips or 1 tsw rim...will it look right to have 2 16 inch rota slips in the front and 17 inch tsw revos white in the back?
will it look gay or will it look okay? Any help would be welcomed...ooohh one more thing i have to enter a car show...will it look off to have the flatblack rota in front and the tsws in the back for the car show? I really want lighter wheels for the fron't but i'm not sure if it will look coo....

SiR Medic
03-27-2003, 09:39 PM
Whatever you do...

Don't mix and match wheels!

It looks very ghetto.:(

02SilverSiHB
03-27-2003, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by norcalSI
aight i have a dilema... as you know i have one curbed wheel...i won't name any names but my girlfriend reycel did it....anyways she will replace the one rim but i kind want to get some rota slipstreams because they are lighter...but we can only afford either 2 rota slips or 1 tsw rim...will it look right to have 2 16 inch rota slips in the front and 17 inch tsw revos white in the back?
will it look gay or will it look okay? Any help would be welcomed...ooohh one more thing i have to enter a car show...will it look off to have the flatblack rota in front and the tsws in the back for the car show? I really want lighter wheels for the fron't but i'm not sure if it will look coo....
I had some 16" Enkeis on my last civic...I got in a terrible twisty wreck and curb the hell outta two of my rims. I thought they were going to be replaced by the insurance company....nope.....they body shop sent them off to have them fixed.....I couldn't even tell it ever happened. I looked on the insurance receipt...it cost 50 bucks a wheel...well worth it!
Try going to a body shop and asking if they know of a place that can do this...some places will do this overnight and get it back to you the next day.

chunky
03-27-2003, 10:58 PM
i have two different kinds of wheels on my car. i don't reccomend it to anyone unless they have to.

my situation is that i wore my stock tires bald. but instead of wasting money on new tires in the stock size, i bought new wheels/tires. but the ones i really really wanted, tirerack only had two in stock. so i said fuckit, send me two and backorder the other two.

a month later, i'm still waiting. :(

i want my damned wheels.

IceD out N CALI
03-28-2003, 09:46 AM
will it look gay or will it look okay?

it will look gay

Toy2Si
03-28-2003, 10:14 AM
it's not gonna look good..sorry, why dont you put your stock rims until you save enough money to get all four slipstream...

BSEVEER
03-28-2003, 11:45 AM
DON'T DO IT!:mad:

goy091
03-30-2003, 10:00 PM
take off ur wheels and put the stockies back on then save for the slips or just buy the tsw rim, problem solved

phatsi
03-30-2003, 11:18 PM
if your going to go ghetto....go super-ghetto and put 2 rotas on the right and 2 tsw's on the left...at least at the show passers-by will not notice and the car nuts will just shake their heads!!!;)

SHAKEnBAKE
03-30-2003, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by phatsi
if your going to go ghetto....go super-ghetto and put 2 rotas on the right and 2 tsw's on the left...at least at the show passers-by will not notice and the car nuts will just shake their heads!!!;)
Bwuahahaha! you're damn right:D :D :D