vtec24
03-29-2003, 11:18 AM
Rear view of car showing tie bar and exhaust

vtec24
03-29-2003, 11:21 AM
Front shot of the car.......

vtec24
03-29-2003, 11:23 AM
An inside view of car shoing cd player and dc sports shift knob....

vtec24
03-29-2003, 11:24 AM
This is a the passenger side view of car.....i thought this picture was cool with how the sun is shining......

RacingCivicSi02
03-29-2003, 04:18 PM
Nice car looks good.

Jodster
03-29-2003, 06:20 PM
Looks great man!!:D

BSEVEER
03-29-2003, 06:52 PM
Sweet! How much those wheels and tires cost ya?

RiceCzechs
03-29-2003, 08:38 PM
looks very good. I'm not much for chromies (it looks like they are in that second shot, though somewhat hard to tell), but I do like that pattern a great deal, and thumbs up on the rest of the mods. The HKS exhaust is a bit much for me visually, but how does it perform?

vtec24
03-29-2003, 08:58 PM
No, they're not Chromies, I wouldn't do that to my car....also, the exhaust is great. I've had many civics, each with a different exhaust.....Thermal R&D, Greddy.....so far, I like the performance and sound of the HKS better than any other. It's not too loud and raspy, has a nice tone to it. BSEVEER: The rims and tires were on the vehicle when I bought it from the dealership. They really screwed me and tacked on an extra $1,750 for rims and tires. But I was desperate to buy one and now I'm paying for it. Oh well, the things we do for our love of the Si. Anyhow, thanks for the nice remarks and opinions.....I'm always up for a little constructive criticism. If ya don't like something I've done, feel free to tell me! Windows are getting tinted this coming weekend....should look pretty good. Thanks!

Josh:p

tkm
03-30-2003, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by vtec24
: The rims and tires were on the vehicle when I bought it from the dealership. They really screwed me and tacked on an extra $1,750 for rims and tires. But I was desperate to buy one and now I'm paying for it.

Lemme guess--you bought the car from Hinderer, right?

Bought mine from Honda East bone stock.

goy091
03-30-2003, 09:51 PM
eh not one for all the stickers and the wheels look knda outa place other than that looks good

RiceCzechs
03-30-2003, 10:17 PM
Good deal on the "no chromies" - must've just been the light and the fact that your car was super clean...

Dunrick
03-31-2003, 09:08 AM
I have those same tires....How do you like them? I have not really had a chance to go launch them. I did a couple of times, and you can definitely launch higher than stock...like 3 - 3.3K

AkronSi
03-31-2003, 10:54 AM
Lookin good. I'm not totally into that exhaust, but as long as you like it.

Is there a particular reason you put the radio in the lower spot? Just wondering, I haven't seen anyone else like that. It looks like it might be easier to reach.

golferjn
03-31-2003, 05:26 PM
nice car

vtec24
04-02-2003, 09:00 PM
Hey thanks for the comments guys.....good or bad....doesn't matter to me. I'm up for your honest opinions. Anyhow, I put the radio in the lower spot because that's the only way I could do it with the kit. There was only one way to put the kit in. And actually, it's a little better, because I can rest my hand on the shifter and easily control the volume/buttons on the cd player.

Thanks,
Josh

twinsir
04-02-2003, 09:08 PM
why do you have an siR badge on the back of your (american SI)

vtec24
04-03-2003, 09:39 PM
Why do I have an SiR badge on the back of my car? Ummm....because I like it. Do you think that I don't know that my car is an American Si? It's not even the same badge that's on the Canadian SiR. It's the badge that was on the 96-2000 Honda Civic SiR's. But who gives a shit...I think it looks good. If you don't like it, tell me you don't like it. You know, I don't mind peoples opinions and comments...but don't assume I'm a freakin idiot and tell me that I have an "American Si". I've owned 3 Honda Civic Si's. 92 Si, 2000 Si and 2002 Si. I'm sure I know more about the history of Honda and the Si than most of you. So to assume I don't know shit about my car is just stupid. If you're gonna ask me a question about my car, don't waste my time with "Why do you have an SiR badge on your car (American Si)?" I could go on about the ignorance and immaturity of some of the people on here....but I won't waste your time.....so don't waste mine. Thanks

Josh

AkronSi
04-04-2003, 06:47 AM
Ouch.

I don't think he assumed you were stupid or didn't know anything about hondas. He was just asking a simple question. All you had to say was "...because I like it..." instead of ripping him a new ass hole.

Damn.

vtec24
04-04-2003, 07:03 AM
Yeah, well, all he had to say was "I don't like the SiR badge on your car." Sorry, had a bad day yesterday also, that didn't help much either. Just really sick of the stupidity and ignorance of some of the people on here.

tkm
04-04-2003, 07:33 AM
Yeah, well, all he had to say was "I don't like the SiR badge on your car." Sorry, had a bad day yesterday also, that didn't help much either. Just really sick of the stupidity and ignorance of some of the people on here.

Yes, there is a lot of ignorance and stupidity on here, but you don't think that putting a 6th gen SiR Canadian badge on your 7th gen USDM Civic Si would get some reactions?

Personally, yeah--I think it's not in the best taste and absolutely does not fit with the spirit of the car, but to each their own.

If you put yourself out there, be expected to take some punches.

word...booty
04-04-2003, 09:13 AM
vtec24,

Dunrick asked this earlier as well: how do you like the Kumho tires?

vtec24
04-04-2003, 04:19 PM
The Kuhmo tires are nice.....I've had them on a few cars and have always had good performance from them. Although right now they are a little tore up from letting my negative camber go too long before installing my camber kit. The grip is pretty good, except in rain....tend to hydroplane. But hey, they're a high performance tire, not an all season tire. So for the money (relatively cheap compared to other brands) they are a nice investment. Just my opinion. Hope this helps!

Josh

twinsir
04-04-2003, 08:22 PM
[QUOTE]
hey budy if you say you do not mind the bad comments assume them.....
but I was only asking a question ..........

IF YOU THINK YOU KNOW HONDA BETTER THEN EVERY ONE!!!!!

YOU BETTER GET IN LINE!!!! SOMME OF US WERE BORN HITH HONDA TATOOED ON THERE HEART!!!!!!!!

SO BEFORE YOU START TRASH TALKING ABOUT PEOPLES QUESTIONS THINK THAT YOUR EXPERIENCE OF ONLY 3 HONDA'S
DOES NOT DISTURB MY KNOWLEDGE OF HONDA.

SO WHEN THE NEXT GUY ASK'S A SIMPLE QUESTION JUST ANWSER
SIMPLY THE QUESTION WITH FRUSTATION.............

THANK YOU AND NICE CAR DUDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!![QUOTE]

vtec24
04-04-2003, 08:46 PM
Maybe I just took the context of the question wrong. To me, I took it as if I didn't know that my car was an American Si. Also, I never said I know more about honda's than "everyone". If you would go back and read my reply, I said MOST of the people on here. But that's not the problem. My problem is this, why is it such a big deal whether I have an "Si" badge or an "SiR" badge? Is there THAT much of a difference between the American Si and the Canadian SiR? NO. There isn't. It's as if people have made up rules that have to be followed when modifying your car. F*ck all that. It's my car, I make the payment on it every month, therefore, I'll do whatever the hell I want to do to it. It's like this stupid shit with the altezza's. Hey, if that's what you like, go for it. Why trash on someone because of something that they like or thinks looks good? If you don't like it, too damn bad, it's not your car. I'm sure there are things that people on here have done to their cars that I don't like, but I'm not gonna ask them why they did that or tell them that it looks stupid. Yeah, I'm up for comments and opinions about my car, but lets try to make them constructive comments. Tell me what else I can do to my car to make it look better. If you see something on my car that you don't like, well, obviously I do or else I wouldn't have done it right? Anyhow, enough about this shit......Thanks.

Josh :)

twinsir
04-04-2003, 08:48 PM
IF YOU WANT TO SAY THAT THERE ARE STUPID PEOPLE THAT OWN HONDA'S LOOK AT THIS PAINT JOB
SORRY FOR FOR THE GRAPHIC PICTURE

vtec24
04-04-2003, 09:05 PM
:eek:
Unbelievable........

twinsir
04-04-2003, 09:32 PM
YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN BUDY THAT'S STUPID.........;)

BUY THE WAY I DID NOT SAY THAT THE SIR BADGE WAS STUPID ,
IT IS ONLY FLATHERING FOR THE CANADIAN SIR 2K2
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=1867392&uid=1002406

AND NICE CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO HARD FEELINGS
:'(

napapacoda
04-05-2003, 03:52 PM
No, they're not Chromies, I wouldn't do that to my car....also, the exhaust is great. I've had many civics, each with a different exhaust.....Thermal R&D, Greddy.....so far, I like the performance and sound of the HKS better than any other. It's not too loud and raspy, has a nice tone to it. BSEVEER: The rims and tires were on the vehicle when I bought it from the dealership. They really screwed me and tacked on an extra $1,750 for rims and tires. But I was desperate to buy one and now I'm paying for it. Oh well, the things we do for our love of the Si. Anyhow, thanks for the nice remarks and opinions.....I'm always up for a little constructive criticism. If ya don't like something I've done, feel free to tell me! Windows are getting tinted this coming weekend....should look pretty good. Thanks!

Thats a lot of money for those wheels. Hope they don't bend as easily as they did on me. Took me 3 weeks to crack one and bend another one this one huge pothole last summer so watch out. Did they give you the factory wheels and tires as well? If not, that sucks.

D16Y8_Turbo
04-14-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by tkm
Lemme guess--you bought the car from Hinderer, right?

What's that suppose to mean?

BlackNRedSi
04-16-2003, 07:49 AM
PIMP PIMP PIMP!

I love your Si, dont worry about the price of the rims, sure you are paying for it now, but thats one less thing you have to worry about paying cash money out of your pocket....

i am sooo inlove with your EP!!!

E.

BlackNRedSi
04-16-2003, 08:03 AM
PS...

if i were you i would get a alarm system ASAP, your car is way highprofile, if i was a theaf, i would steal it! :)

Eric

vtec24
04-16-2003, 08:09 AM
My car sits in a secured garage all night and while I'm at work. Also, I'm trying to sell it anyways. But thanks for the tip!

Josh

BlackNRedSi
04-16-2003, 08:10 AM
WHAT?! WHO?! WHOOA?! why you tryin to sell it? didnt you just like get it?

what you plan on buying!?

Thanks!

E.

vtec24
04-16-2003, 08:13 AM
Possibly an s2000......we'll see

Josh

BlackNRedSi
04-16-2003, 08:16 AM
PIMP!

or, but you dont have to listen to me, but you might want to wait for that Honda S2200 that i heard rumor about coming out...its the hardtop one...but either way, your car is pimp, if i didnt have one ide buy it in a heart beat!

PS sell that car straight up, dont do a trade in, they will 'F'you in the ace And not give you the common curiously of giving you a reach around!' -Full Metal Jacket! :)

E.