PDA

View Full Version : Hot Import Nights Seattle

Marcivi
03-29-2003, 12:07 PM
Just about ready to take to the road for Seattle. I'll see some of you folks that decide to go. You notice me with my Si that appears to be in dire need of a washing.

-Jack

dc5-K20A3
03-29-2003, 12:22 PM
I'll make sure to look out for a dirty, black ep hatch!

bmx269
03-29-2003, 01:04 PM
I am thinking of going, I am down at PAXIE's in Seattle. Still not sure.

Marcivi
03-30-2003, 02:35 PM
Well, went. Saw a lot of cars. Saw a lot of hotties. Did a lot of walking. That's about all I have to say about my first HIN show. Kinda disappointed to only see one EP in the show. And, in my opinion, it wasn't all that. Just an original paint job and a bunch of sub tubes in the back. Oh, and some idiot put the stearing wheel on the wrong side. :cool:
What did you guys think?

-Jack

Jpax
03-30-2003, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Marcivi
Well, went. Saw a lot of cars. Saw a lot of hotties. Did a lot of walking. That's about all I have to say about my first HIN show. Kinda disappointed to only see one EP in the show. And, in my opinion, it wasn't all that. Just an original paint job and a bunch of sub tubes in the back. Oh, and some idiot put the stearing wheel on the wrong side. :cool:
What did you guys think?

-Jack

I had alot of people at my house on sat, OMG we had Evo 8 , EKs, (3) 7th gen Civics , RsX's , and accords, here. About 10-12 peeps. For Bar b Q . We are goignt o make it a point to go in july, We will have 3 cars in HIN this time around. but Every one knew it wasn't going to be that good of a show because of the war and other shit in the pacific northwest.