PDA

View Full Version : OUTRAGEOUS! can someone help me install my fogs?

chubbychu
03-31-2003, 12:23 AM
man! i bought these cool fog lights http://216.82.69.117/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=2700
and drove down to my local car performance shop and they quoted me 75 FREAKING dollars to get them installed! FORGET THAT BS! im doing it myself. Can anyone show me a link to doing this? I dont want to drill holes but if i have to,than sock it 2 me! hehe

thanks!

midas
04-03-2003, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by plainol2k2si
man! i bought these cool fog lights http://216.82.69.117/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=2700
and drove down to my local car performance shop and they quoted me 75 FREAKING dollars to get them installed! FORGET THAT BS! im doing it myself. Can anyone show me a link to doing this? I dont want to drill holes but if i have to,than sock it 2 me! hehe

thanks!

plainol
very nice! they look great for the price--so $75 for an install??
not sure about you but my time is worth something..how much did you expect a professional to charge for installing the fogs? no matter how easy the install goes its going to take at l e a s t an hour+ to install and test an make you happy and if it goes longer they have to eat the time and not to mention they have liability as well. i'm curious after you install them yourself if you still think it was an outrageous price. :) good luck le tus know

chubbychu
04-05-2003, 01:35 AM
welll got them done....but i did them at a local auto body shop that worked on my old car....they charged me 50 hehe....so i saved 25....althogh...i think they are totally cool and would have been worth the 75 ill take some pictures sooon i dunno when but will. it turned out pretty good ...except i wanted them to mount the lower but they did it higher up oh well....what do you expect for 50?

SinisterCivicSi
04-12-2003, 10:25 PM
those are some nice fogs.......would love to see a pic of them. i love the oem fogs but they want way too much for them, aftermarket is going to my route.
show me! lol

CgSi
04-13-2003, 11:08 AM
supa howaito rampu

Pics please !!!!! :p

chubbychu
04-13-2003, 04:19 PM
you wanted them...so here goes.....

by the way....the camera is crappy, the car is dirty, the weather is crappy....so yea...but i WILL get better pics later on...this is so you guys can have a taste of aftermarket fogs.

fogs off

chubbychu
04-13-2003, 04:20 PM
fogs on

chubbychu
04-13-2003, 04:20 PM
driving light fogs.....sorry the hood and door is open

chubbychu
04-13-2003, 04:21 PM
side view

i will be getting night pictures later on tonight...because in the day....(i know this sounds dumb coming from me)...but these pics dont do the real thing justice

CgSi
04-13-2003, 05:12 PM
Looks good !

Don't want to bug ya, but can you get a pic of the area around the fogs with a little bit of light. I want to see how they are mounted.

THANKS !

chubbychu
04-14-2003, 12:30 AM
yea....youll have 2 give me awhile though...im leaving my house for a couple days but il have better quailty pics.....in the mean while....check out what my crappy camera took!