PDA

View Full Version : Man Do I Want A Type R

Pradamuimui
03-31-2003, 12:51 AM
A couple of days ago my friend purchased a 2000 Integra Type R. All I can say is that I want one. I don't care if it's a Integra Type R, RSX Type R, or a Civic Type R. All I know is that I want one. I love my EP and all, but to own a REAL Type R...that would be like a dream come true. The Type R to me, and most other people is this elusive car that almost no one has. I wonder what it would be like to own one???

snubnose
03-31-2003, 02:38 AM
I agree. I want a stripped down, nasty bitch of a car. The Type S, to me, sometimes seems too "soft" with too many unnecessary luxuries.

Give me a Honda hatch with 220- 240 hp.

ULTRAMANIA
03-31-2003, 10:51 AM
yea... i feel you guys.. my brother has a 2000 PY ITR and everytime i see it he has done something new to it... there are so many parts out for his type R and his little 1.8 engine is producing so much HP... plus i like the ol' school vtec, i love it when the vtec just engages... you can totally notice it engage... but i love my car.. and the potiential of it too. hehehe...

CleanBlackSi02
03-31-2003, 12:21 PM
Too bad you have to worry about it getting stolen as much as if you owned a freakin' Ferrari...

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
03-31-2003, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by CleanBlackSi02
Too bad you have to worry about it getting stolen as much as if you owned a freakin' Ferrari...

Yea, and in NY/NJ area you'll pay like $6000+ a yr. to insure an ITR.