PDA

View Full Version : disapointing day for me and my ride...

02situner
03-31-2003, 05:10 PM
i went to go pick up my buddy club today. went thrwe about 2 hours getting everything straitened out and the wholesale paperwork done. pulled my car around back. they gave me the rear bumer it looked ok a couple little things that needed fixed but workable. then he brings me the front bumper. there was so much body work done to it, bondo everywhere. and there was still alot of stuff that need fixed. and cracks everywhere. so i asked if they had anymore in stock and they told me no. so with a sad sad face i told them i didnt want it. was going to take to much work to make it look good and then sence there were already so many cracks in it the first little nudge the bumper took it would just crack again. So my dreams of buddy club by the weekend are shot. and i was looking forward to haveing it on for hin in okland...

golferjn
03-31-2003, 05:16 PM
its ok man

ShowstoppersUSA
03-31-2003, 05:17 PM
Damn that's gangster:( ! Was it the USDM or JDM one? Anyways it's ok man. Is your car in the show? I had the same thing planned for a show, but didn't get my stuff painted so I had to go in with what i had. I still got a lot of looks, and good compliments. :D

Rocky
Showstoppers USA

02situner
03-31-2003, 05:20 PM
it was the jdm one. the us spec one sits to low for me. that 2 inches makes a big difrence

02situner
03-31-2003, 05:37 PM
ya i am still going in the show. i will have my rimms and tires before the end of the week. and should have my exhaust done. was looking for carbon fiber hood but cant get one soon enough.