PDA

View Full Version : ok got the PIAA SuperWhite Platinum now need to change lights over them

siver-SI
03-31-2003, 08:50 PM
Ok I just installed my PIAA SuperWhite Platinum tonight and I have to say they make one huge diffrence. Now my question is what should I get in bulbs to fit over my headlights. I am noticing how yellow that bulb looks now. For the life of me I can not find what kind of bulb that is. I also do not know what kind of bulb to get because when I arm my alarm system those lights blink so I do not want to get bulbs that burn out easly do to this kind of use on a daily rutine.

Thanks

Silver-SI

Si_eD
04-01-2003, 01:20 AM
those are wedge bulbs usually classified under 194 or 168. piaa makes those ones too. check out optauto.com, they have pretty good pricing there

SiR Medic
04-01-2003, 08:45 AM
Told 'ja the PIAAs were good!
;)

S2KplusSI
04-05-2003, 06:40 PM
Just about every light in my Si has a PIAA bulb in it. Headlights, Parking Lights, Map Lights, Ceiling lights, Reverse, Turn Signals(rear). Basically, everything that doesn't have to be amber, I have a PIAA bulb in there. I love 'em! BTW, they are 194/168 bulbs. Most of the bulbs inside the car are 194/168 too. I may change my clear sidemarker bulbs from amber to the PIAA Ion Crystal bulbs(yellow). Think it'd pass with the Po-Po's?

siver-SI
04-05-2003, 09:07 PM
Thanks I think you sould talk to PIAA about your addiction there. :D

Well this is how my car looks now, and I have to say a lot better then stock. I have them on low beams right now. Just wondering is ther PIAA bulbs for my fog lamps? I have the OE ones from the dealer but they were on the car when I bought it so I do not know how the bulbs are set up in them.

http://www.jarrettracing.com/honda si/piaa lights.jpg

S2KplusSI
04-06-2003, 05:01 PM
Yes, I really do need therapy for my PIAA addiction, but you have to admit, they look nice! I didn't have the OE Fogs put on my Si or otherwise I could tell you the bulb. If you take it out and post a picture of the bulb I could probably tell you.

siver-SI
04-06-2003, 05:32 PM
Thanks I found the size in a search. For some reason I did not find it before. They are a H11.

siver-SI
04-06-2003, 05:41 PM
Never mind I was wrong I guess. I went to PIAA and there is not bulb like that listed. O well now this is bugging me I am going to have to find this out, because I want to have a PIAA front end.

todaCspec
04-22-2003, 11:39 AM
Yaaaaa! PIAA addicts?
I got some PIAA 910 fog lights for sale. If you like those bulbs, you will defintely like these fog lights. Guaranteed, you'll see everything that you need to see on the road. Brighter than Headlights. :D