PDA

View Full Version : I must thank ya'll

NewCar
04-01-2003, 08:28 PM
I, for one, is not afraid to admit that when I first saw the civic si ep hatch, i thought it was grotesque. Then after stumbling on this site, and all teh users here dropped their car, added rims, then the look kinda grew on me. It's not that bad when it's lowered, and put in some 16's, 17's. So i just wanna say thank to you guys for making the si looks so damn nice.

ULTRAMANIA
04-01-2003, 09:59 PM
hahha.. honestly.. i think most of us can say that at first we didn't like the look of the EP too.. well at least i know i can say that.. i hated the look. i thought it look so freakin wack... but.. omg... i think the look of the EP now is awesome... and what CAN be done to the look is even better too... heh heh.. more and more the EP will grow on you.. even when you buy it.. i remember thinking this car is nice. .i'm glad that i got it.. but after i racked up a lil more miles on the car. .the car began to be even better... i love it more and more each day man. seriosuly.. fun to drive..

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
04-02-2003, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by NewCar
I, for one, is not afraid to admit that when I first saw the civic si ep hatch, i thought it was grotesque. Then after stumbling on this site, and all teh users here dropped their car, added rims, then the look kinda grew on me. It's not that bad when it's lowered, and put in some 16's, 17's. So i just wanna say thank to you guys for making the si looks so damn nice.

same way i felt...
my friends husband has one and i called it a focus the first time i saw it...
but seeing one dropped on 17's will change your mind real quick...
still not the BEST looking car in the world, but i love mine...

NXK20
04-02-2003, 11:31 AM
People still ask me if it is a focus. That $hit pisses me off.