PDA

View Full Version : is this common

jdm03ep
04-02-2003, 08:10 PM
when accelerating and turning(at the same time)do the wheels of your car feel a little unstable? because my car does this and i read that the test car for a magazine did this too. will the energy full suspension bushing kit help this??:eek:

Brenetics
04-03-2003, 02:32 AM
i dunno about the energy fulls suspension tuning thing, but being that our cars are min-torque;) monsters with poopy stock tires, there's gonna be a lil bit of a traction/stability issue while accelerating in turns.

hope that helps ease your mind a bit

fishboy
04-03-2003, 12:52 PM
yeah it happens to me sometimes. i'm not saying my car is a monster or anything, i'm just saying that i experience loss of traction sometimes when turning and boning out. how can we fix this?

BlairSpeed
04-03-2003, 02:24 PM
call me crazy, but I would think that some lower profile tires would do the trick, fo sho! Think about it, what is the "flimsiest" part of our suspension from the ground up? Isnt that one of the two biggest reasons people buy rims, other then for looks? ;)

chet
04-03-2003, 02:30 PM
PROGRESS rear sway bar

I had the same problem. Tires will definitely help. Get a Progress rear sway from Chuck at Showstoppers. Look in the vendor/groupbuy forums. It will take away from the oversteer, to more understeer.