PDA

View Full Version : A Couple Quick Questions

EsineN
04-02-2003, 08:18 PM
All right, what's up ya'll. I joined the forum back in January when I thought I was getting a black '02 EP, but that fell thru...Anyway, looks like I'm pretty close to getting a vivid blue pearl '03 very soon, and I'm gonna have a lot of cash to dump into it right off the bat, as Honda pays good. :cool:

Anyhoot, I'm dropping my 18" Velox VX-8 on it right off the bat and I'm gonna powdercoat the gunmetal they are now to vivid blue pearl, leaving the polished lip alone. I'm gonna drop it right away. That's where my questions start...

1)Skunk2 or Ground Control? Which has a wider drop range and which one will work with Koni's without a lot of modifications? Also, is SPC the only company right now with camber kits?

2)Does anyone have any good pictures of the SS Widebody kit for the car? I should have that kit installed and painted, possibly molded, by midway through the summer. I need to find the lowest price possible, and see some more good pictures of it.

3)Are there any cowl/reverse induction carbon fiber hoods available?

4)Finally, what's the best sounding exhaust with the best gains?

I appreciate the help ya'll! And I'll keep everyone updated on the car's progress.

-Steve

TravisEP3
04-02-2003, 08:32 PM
Go Tein and never look back. The install is simple and the ride is superb. The adjustabililty factor rules. I love mine! :D

EsineN
04-02-2003, 08:36 PM
How much does it cost? Whats the range of adjustability?

Thanks.

-Steve