PDA

View Full Version : Anti-war/america attack on EP

CgSi
04-03-2003, 05:32 AM
I had a little American flag on my antenna and some assclown ripped it off.
No the flag, the entire antenna, snapping the screw in half, leaving equal parts of the screw still in the base of the roof and the actual antenna.

BULLSHIT ASS HIPPIES - Stinson Beach, CA

Type X
04-03-2003, 06:08 AM
they stole the flag we had in front of our house

car damage though = unacceptable

CgSi
04-03-2003, 07:37 AM
Any ideas on how I can get the broken part out of the base ?
I was thinking drill it out a little or something...

Thanks

Slainte
04-03-2003, 07:49 AM
can you get a pic of it?

02NITEHAWKSi EP
04-03-2003, 08:10 AM
Go to Home Depot or Sears and ask for an "EZ OUT". its a drill bit, and a backwards drill bit that stops. You drill a little hole then switch bits, put the drill in reverse, drill in with the EZ OUT and when it reaches a sticking point the EZ out going in the wrong direction will start unthreading the screw. Simple.... Just don't get a big EZ OUT and go slow with the drill.

BlairSpeed
04-03-2003, 02:53 PM
I have to say that I worry alot about my antenna. Ever since I heard about people w/ VW's stealing them, the first thing I look at when I get to my car is the antenna. Sometimes it will blend in with the background and I start to freak out. A girl that I works with also has an EP and she accidently broke hers off with the screw still inside :eek: Another thing: when I bought my car from the dealership, every EP was missing their antenna's and my salesman told me that their lot had been vandalized and someone stole them all. :'(

There are some really sick people in this world :(

King Kang
04-03-2003, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by BlairSpeed
I have to say that I worry alot about my antenna. Ever since I heard about people w/ VW's stealing them, the first thing I look at when I get to my car is the antenna. Sometimes it will blend in with the background and I start to freak out. A girl that I works with also has an EP and she accidently broke hers off with the screw still inside :eek: Another thing: when I bought my car from the dealership, every EP was missing their antenna's and my salesman told me that their lot had been vandalized and someone stole them all. :'(

There are some really sick people in this world :(

I know what you mean about it blending in with the background! If you're really worried, you can simply unsrew your antenna and put it in you hatch when you get out of your car.....kinda like you should do if you have a detachable face stereo. I do this when I feel like I'm in a high antenna risk zone.

If you don't have a soul, you can always replace your antenna when it gets stolen by stealing the antenna from an S2000....it looks almost the same.

Peace,

golferjn
04-03-2003, 08:43 PM
sorry to hear that man. some people suck