PDA

View Full Version : Dealers suck!

2QK4U ALLWAYS
04-03-2003, 01:42 PM
About a month ago I took my EP in for a clutch throw out bearing
to be replaced. First of all I did not get a loaner and they had the car for 3 days. Second when I picked up the car up someone hit the front quarter busted the head light and scratched the bumper.

It took three weeks to get the head light, the dealer repainted part of the bumper but you still see the paint cracks in it they dinged the quarter panel from the inside out so I have a small dent in it now!!!

Today I go put in my new K&N filter and the oxygen sensor is busted off when they dropped the engine, and they attempted to glued it back on with some silicon which broke off.

So I call the dealer pissed off tell him the story and they say we would never do that!!!

My ass they would never do that, I want to meet that machanic, take a monkey wrench brake both his arms hit him over the head and kick him in the ass on his way out. He has no right to hold a valid mechanics licence actually he has no right to hold a wrench in his hand:mad: :mad:

speedjunkiez
04-03-2003, 05:37 PM
what lic are you talking about i dont have one.oh yeah mechanic is how it is spelled :p

SinisterCivicSi
04-03-2003, 06:14 PM
hope that was a lesson learned.....i had a run in with a honda dealer back in 2000 when my husband and i almost got flipped in our crv. the assmunch that hit us never hit the breaks, slammed into us at about 60-70 mph and did roughly $8000 damage.....dam near totaled the truck (it was only 1.5 yrs old)
anyways.....took it to a honda dealer they fixed it. when i saw the truck i was furious. the hood was crooked, the dashboard was funky, drivers door didnt line up right w/ molding, overspray and orange peel ALL OVER THE F - ING THING! i lauged and told them that i want that truck to look like a crv - not some crap that they tried to fix. to make a long story longer - by the time i got done with them, i got the techinician that first worked on it fired, almost got the supervisor fired, and it took them 6 months to get the truck to meet my specifications. Let me tell you, you would never have known that truck was in any accident, especially at the severity of that one. Lesson is....DONT accept the car unless its fixed like its supposed to. so many people just settle for whatever because of the inconvience of having their car gone. If it doesnt look right, tell them to do it again....once you drive off the lot, its your problem.
Do yourself a favor, call the Honda Corp. or even the better business bureau and tell them your situation.....even if nothing happens - its worth a try.....they wont screw with you again!

I SELL HONDAS
04-03-2003, 09:52 PM
[COLOR=red][SIZE=4]dont let what happened at one or two dealers be represenative of all other dealers.
most will bust a hump to please you... its our job!:eek:

NetDragon
04-04-2003, 01:05 AM
Y^eah I have to say. The Sales guys at my dealership put a LOT of pressure on me and of course I eventually buckled inder the weight. But the servce at my dealership and been awesome. I have taken it in for this or that little problem and they do the best they can to jump right to it. I take it there for all my oil changes and my 15,000 mile tune up is coming up. All covered under my service plan of course.

When I had my Focus, now that dealership was a bunch of idiots! I took it into them with 12,000 miles on it and they said my break disks had to be turned $300 dollars, and that they had to do like recall notice number 8 on my car, something about a windshield wiper motor cover or something. In the process they broke my front windshield! Tried to let me drive it off the lot like that. I did not notice until I sat in the car and was about to drive away. Oh I was pissed. Even though I feel like I paid way too much for the car and that it has lost so much of it's value I am happy I have a Honda! A nice sexy one at that!

hamproof
04-04-2003, 02:55 AM
What? No floormats?? :D

2QK4U ALLWAYS
04-04-2003, 06:15 AM
Sorry I ment to say mechanics licence. In Canada you have to have a mechanics licence after 5 years of apprentice ship to make any decent money.;)