PDA

View Full Version : How do you pick an audio shop?

SLOlife
08-02-2002, 02:58 PM
What type questions do you use to distinguish the bs'ers from the good audio shops? Or does anything else clue you in to tell you it is a good audio shop?

*Not talking about cc or bb*

DOTEK
08-02-2002, 04:48 PM
If you have friends in the area who are big into audios and have a lot of experience with local shops you should ask them for feedback. It's all about TRIAL AND ERROR! The only advice I can really give you is to look for a shop with the best components and have them install it for a reasonable price--people sometimes have to mix-and-match to acquire the ideal system, and there's nothing wrong with that!

Silver '02 Si
08-04-2002, 04:58 PM
Don't trust anyone!!! :cool: They all will rip you off. If you can do it, do it yourself. I do, and I get great deals on stuff at Goodguys. If you need help all you have to do is ask!!! :D

DynaSpeed
08-04-2002, 05:16 PM
Don't trust anyone!!! They all will rip you off. If you can do it, do it yourself. I do, and I get great deals on stuff at Goodguys. If you need help all you have to do is ask!!! Amen!

Electronic work is quite easy as long as you put some effort and patience into it.

Silver '02 Si
08-05-2002, 07:46 PM
Damn, DS...you read my mind...patience is key...if you have none, forget it...I do most of the time...when i don't i put myself in a time-out