PDA

View Full Version : This is cool Really Cool

Mongoose
04-05-2003, 08:36 AM
Go to www.Mazdarevitup.com

Its a day of Auto cross Classes and an a Race open to everyone, and you Race in Mazdas car. it only cost $39.00 It s in a ton of cities over the summer.

The races are divided into groups that race at the same time. I think it would be cool for Ephatch members(in their respective cities ) to pick the same group so we could race, Meet, and beat on a Mazda together. Also if yoou look at the results page in on the website it seems you can make a custom list of results like Ephatch members across the country results in one List.

Any Boston Area folks Interested in going and cecking it out It is At Foxboro Stadium On 7/12/03--7/13/03 P.M. me I am Racing In Group 24 12:40 Check in on 7/12/03.

Just a heads ups

ThickMick
04-05-2003, 04:58 PM
Yeah somebody posted this already and it is cool. I signed up for the one at Belmont which starts at 7:00AM on 8/2. I figure only dweebs like me would go to something that early on Sat. :D, so I'm sure I'll fit right in.

I'm really looking forward to it. After you complete your course pls post and let us know how it went.