PDA

View Full Version : I Cracked My Egg

eggsi
04-05-2003, 11:02 AM
I slid off the road today and ran over a stop sign, this fucking sucks, it destroyed my passager side headlight, fender, fender mount, and the front bumper. So now it is time to look for something from the aftermarket, I want the JDM shit but it costs too much, what company has a nice clean body kit, I can only order the front bumper right now the rest will have to wait. Also where can i get the jdm not the ukdm headlights at the lowest price. And i can't remember what company was selling the front ctr bumper that already came painted, i need it in white, and i understand that i have to get both the bumper and the lip, so how much does that run. :'(

IceD out N CALI
04-05-2003, 03:56 PM
geez seems like everyone is crack'n their eggs recently. showstoppers can take care of your JDM needs for probably the best prices. as far as alternatives u can get the buddyclub front like blackjdmep-that looks nice like JDM too:cool:

NemesisITR
04-05-2003, 04:32 PM
A big rock hit my windshield and busted it yesterday!!!! Less than 600 miles on the car and I already need a new windshield!!!:mad:

crex2nr
04-06-2003, 09:42 AM
sorry to hear about the accident. :( :o

LedFoot
04-06-2003, 09:43 AM
Damn! That sucks! I cracked my egg during one of the snowstorms in the Northeast. Friggin block of ice in the middle of the road. GrRr...

Suk02Si
04-07-2003, 01:05 AM
wow, snow sucks:(

Type X
04-27-2003, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by eggsi
I slid off the road today and ran over a stop sign, this fucking sucks, it destroyed my passager side headlight, fender, fender mount, and the front bumper. So now it is time to look for something from the aftermarket, I want the JDM shit but it costs too much, what company has a nice clean body kit, I can only order the front bumper right now the rest will have to wait. Also where can i get the jdm not the ukdm headlights at the lowest price. And i can't remember what company was selling the front ctr bumper that already came painted, i need it in white, and i understand that i have to get both the bumper and the lip, so how much does that run. :'(

jdm white and usdm white = different

so even after u spend

450 on the front bumper
and 400 on the frontlip

u have to paint AND buy jdm bumper suports ;)