PDA

View Full Version : just sold my 98 hb, 03 coming soon

513n179
04-06-2003, 11:25 AM
after weeks of trying to sell my 98 hb, i finally sold it. now i'll be able to go out and get my new 2003 si next weekend.

i'm stuck on what color i want to get, i've had my suzuka blue metallic hb for like two years and i've considered painting it white a few times but never got around to it. so i'm left with either white or black... what do you guys think?

also, i live out in northern california, how much do you think i'll be looking to pay out the door? i have a quote for $17,000 before fees...

thanks!!!

IceD out N CALI
04-06-2003, 12:29 PM
you might be tired of blue, but i think that vivid blue pearl looks good. had i had that option when i bought mine i'd strongly consider it:)

JoshSI
04-06-2003, 01:40 PM
Blue or silver are the best colors IMO! The only problem is I am a JDM whore and they dont make silver Type Rs in japan!! WHICH IS RETARDED!!!!!

DooD
04-06-2003, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by 513n179
after weeks of trying to sell my 98 hb, i finally sold it. now i'll be able to go out and get my new 2003 si next weekend.

i'm stuck on what color i want to get, i've had my suzuka blue metallic hb for like two years and i've considered painting it white a few times but never got around to it. so i'm left with either white or black... what do you guys think?

also, i live out in northern california, how much do you think i'll be looking to pay out the door? i have a quote for $17,000 before fees...

thanks!!!

imo...white is best...had black on another car and its just way too hard to maintain. Does look sweet when it's clean though...but only last a few hours. :)

whtep19
04-06-2003, 06:48 PM
I'm now on my third white Honda.....I wouldn't have it any other way:D

iR-VTEC2
04-07-2003, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by JoshSI
Blue or silver are the best colors IMO! The only problem is I am a JDM whore and they dont make silver Type Rs in japan!! WHICH IS RETARDED!!!!!

They don't make the Type R's in japan AT ALL!

l33t
04-07-2003, 06:36 AM
well personally, only 2 colors i would choose is white and black, and red if that color si available to you. The silver and blue are ahrder to come across exterior oem stuff due to the fact they aren't type r's in japan, a couple of businesses ship the silver kit from europe here, but i don't think they do that for the blue, i have always gone white with honda simply for the tradition of the white color

SubliminalSi
04-07-2003, 06:54 AM
I love black but its really hard to keep it nice and clean looking. I would still get black, but im guessing white is easier to keep purdy