PDA

View Full Version : Any EP's in Ottawa Canada?

Fuel Injekted
04-07-2003, 11:10 AM
Hey Guys,

As some of you may know, im a huge EP fan even though I dont own one...I basicly didnt want to pay the high insurance or taxes on a brand new car, but I am still interested in one after I finish university.

i almost never see them around town...I know of one at my university (a silver EP at Carleton) and thats it...id really like to meet up with a few Ottawa members and go for a cruise sometime this month when the weather gets better...

graham
04-07-2003, 01:17 PM
Heya,

Well, I know of 2 for sure ... myself & Will2K2.

I haven't seen too many in town ... the last one I saw was last week ... and it turned out to be Will2k2 ... hehe ... I think there are a couple more.

I think we are planning a CAI intake install party sometime soon ...

Graham

Fuel Injekted
04-07-2003, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by graham
Heya,

Well, I know of 2 for sure ... myself & Will2K2.

I haven't seen too many in town ... the last one I saw was last week ... and it turned out to be Will2k2 ... hehe ... I think there are a couple more.

I think we are planning a CAI intake install party sometime soon ...

Graham

Intake party hehe...

I think myself and a couple other MR2 boys are gonna go for a cruise Thursday night since the weather is suposed to be around +10... itd be great if you could stop by, id really like to check out your SiR. you want further details just email me or add me to MSN

jgimmer@hotmail.com

Argo
04-07-2003, 04:14 PM
I'm another proud EP owner in Ottawa, and my buddy Prodius on this board is also another. There are a few out there. I've seen a red EP, a silver that wanders off of Blair road on occasion, and I saw a black one at the Loblaws downtown... probably about ten of them overall...

Jason