PDA

View Full Version : ***** HELP! Installing DC Sports SRI w/ No Instructions. *****

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
04-07-2003, 04:12 PM
Just need to know two things:

1) Where do you connect the black bracket to? (the front rubber coupler or the rear, and where does it connect to on the car itself)

2) What do you do with the stock Large Rubber hose (breather?) that has 2 other small hoses attached to it? Do I just disconnect it off the valve cover and use the supplied hose from DC, or do I have to cap off the stock hoses somehow?

If anyone has the instruction manual and can fax it to me or post pictures I'd appreciate it.
DC Sports can't fax me anything until tomorrow and I'd like to finish this up tonight.

taikahn
04-07-2003, 04:21 PM
call me --- Ill be home all night.... my name is Tai (ty)

number removed

Ive installed this exact SRi in my Si... Id type it out but its too hard to explain online ....

Jpax
04-07-2003, 04:37 PM
If i were you I would PM Him your Phone # because you might get prank call.... :D

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
04-07-2003, 06:41 PM
Tai,
Thanks for the tech support, you save me hours of trouble.
I was done 5 mins after I got off the phone with you.
Extremely easy install (as long as you have directions).
Maybe 20-30 mins. total.
Thanks again.
Once the weather clears up i'll pull outta the garage, take her for a spin, and do a write up in the review section.
Sounds great just revving it in the garage. :cool:
Not a bad investment for $60.

Here's a pic of the final outcome:

http://members.aol.com/ephatch2003/dcsportsintake

hamproof
04-08-2003, 07:12 AM
TIA

Oh yeah, people who ordered the red H emblem yesterday will get them, right? I noticed you ran out of them. I paypal you in the morning right after I saw the posting of the photo you took.

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
04-08-2003, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by hamproof
TIA

Oh yeah, people who ordered the red H emblem yesterday will get them, right? I noticed you ran out of them. I paypal you in the morning right after I saw the posting of the photo you took.

Bought the intake off eBay...yes, barely used.
Yup, you sure will get your decals...they're shipping out today.
I knew i'd have a couple stragglers so I cut it off when i still had a few left.
I will have an unlimited supply as of April 15th, didn't realize I'd blow through this many so quick.
If anyone else sends payment via PayPal I will simply use their "refund" option so the buyer doesnt lose out on PayPals "fees".
Anyone can still send Money Orders because I will have a new supply by the time snail mail makes it here.
I will post again once my supply is refreshed.
Thanks guys.
---Adam---

taikahn
04-08-2003, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by ADAMnQuickCIVIC

Bought the intake off eBay...yes, barely used.
Yup, you sure will get your decals...they're shipping out today.
I knew i'd have a couple stragglers so I cut it off when i still had a few left.
I will have an unlimited supply as of April 15th, didn't realize I'd blow through this many so quick.
If anyone else sends payment via PayPal I will simply use their "refund" option so the buyer doesnt lose out on PayPals "fees".
Anyone can still send Money Orders because I will have a new supply by the time snail mail makes it here.
I will post again once my supply is refreshed.
Thanks guys.
---Adam---

Wanna send me a red H sticker for my "Tech Support"?

hehe , had to ask... seriously though, I dont expect it in anyway, so feel free to say no, Im just glad I could help.

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
04-08-2003, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by taikahn

Wanna send me a red H sticker for my "Tech Support"?

hehe , had to ask... seriously though, I dont expect it in anyway, so feel free to say no, Im just glad I could help.

email me at InfiniteParts77@aol.com on or after April 15th with your address, you deserve one for free, just don't have any left to give at this time.
thanks again.
Adam