PDA

View Full Version : i hate these type of STREET RACERS!!!

team ERA 5
04-07-2003, 08:39 PM
like 5 mins ago i was at a stop light then it turned green...i knew this 97 CIVIC COUPE with cf hood and intake from what i hear and see..wants to run me so im off chirp 2nd and 3rd cant see him anymore so i slow down cuz this is one main street with a lot of cops..i brake then he speeds off and gets infront of me and FLASHES HIS HAZARDS then SIGNALS LEFT AND RIGHT LEFT AND RIGHT...like he won...i was like ooooh heeelllll no but i dont reallly care cuz i just got a full tank and yea u kno how that goes...he speeds off and runs the light...i flash him and i look to the right and thers cop just chillllin'...COULD I GET PULLED OVER FOR HAZARDING AND HI BEAMING SOMEONE???

PS for some reason i think its helllla disrespect to hazard someone...CUZ OBVIOUSLY WE KNO WHO WINS U DONT GOTTA FREAKING THROW UP UR HAZARDS!!! ARG...ill see him again REVENGE ILL BURN HIM AND THROW UP MY HAZARDSSSS AFTER 1st GEAR;)

Mugen Power
04-07-2003, 08:44 PM
Yeah, I don't know what's up with some people. I was in my friend's 240 once, coming back from HIN. Then these 4 fat dudes crammed in a riced out 2-door previous gen Civic were messing with us. My friend smokes the guy, then he pulls up and flashes his hazards. Back and forth, my friend would show him and then these guys would pull forward once we slowed down. The gayest thing was that one of their friends (we're assuming they're friends) in a ghetto, beat up and primered old Teg does the same. After they "won" for the last time, they would just run up on another car, flanking it, and pull the same crap over and over again. Pissed me off... I even have it on tape :D

Makross
04-07-2003, 09:46 PM
yea i hate fooz like that :mad:

golferjn
04-07-2003, 11:32 PM
wishful thinking

IceD out N CALI
04-07-2003, 11:42 PM
kinda gay, but its not biggie, u know whats up

cj miller
04-08-2003, 12:39 AM
just fucking race him until he cant see you anymore. hell i dunno. one guy tried to do that to me but i caught up with him after he passed and beat him again. hey team era. remeber me from mira mesa on sunday. we raced. we nice job you did.

02NJHondaep3
04-08-2003, 08:07 PM
Just be careful we dont wanna hear another Ep crash horror story.God forbid. Especially over some stupid ricer. Theres other solutions. like gettin in front of them and slowing down below the speedlimit,The Spare change deposit hehe, or just "forgetting your high beams" god i wish i had HIDs.

team ERA 5
04-08-2003, 08:17 PM
yea cj i remember u BLACK HATCH WITH THE SKUNK 2 DROPP nice car mannnnn see u sooon down in san diego :D GOOOD RACES

cj miller
04-09-2003, 12:41 AM
haha yes yes. hope fully when you see me next il be rocking some engine mods so i can actually have a decent chance.

iR-VTEC2
04-09-2003, 04:30 AM
put one of them foghorns in your car...if someone does that to you again...catch em and blow that horn!! FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMM!