PDA

View Full Version : Si sucks!

snubnose
04-08-2003, 02:09 AM
I saw two Eps on the way home from work yesterday. A silver and a blue one. Oh no! It may becoming as popular as the RSX. It's our fault, we keep saying how much we like our car.

I want an exclusive car. I don't want to see too many on the street. So let me list all the problems with the Ep and maybe no one will buy it:

1. The doors keep falling off. In the middle of traffic.
2. The shifter grinds. Honda says it is "a characteristic of the car."
3. The stock radio is stuck on a country music station.
4. I keep a bucket under the moonroof to catch the rain.

At least there is a TSB for the steering and brake failure at high speeds.

Type X
04-08-2003, 04:10 AM
i would kinda like to see 10293213 02-03si's on the street

make my shit look hotter ;)

and motivate me to do MORE shit to my car
when a kid rolls up with a 02 with AEM ./H and E

than i go call JR and pick up a blower ;):cool:

Tekdemon
04-08-2003, 05:15 AM
I wanna see more EPs on the street too and I want demand to go through the roof...

But that's just because I wanna have $$ when I sell my car in 3 years haha...

1abSi
04-08-2003, 09:42 AM
you just jinxed yourself

G-J
04-08-2003, 02:38 PM
I know what you mean. My boy got a white one and I liked it so much I got a grey one. I drove by the police station two days ago and a cop just got a black one. Looks like I wont be able to BS my way out of a fix it ticket. So now there is a total of 3 in my town.

sniperSI
04-08-2003, 04:06 PM
Yeah,

They are getting more common in orlando as well. It took awhile for all these cat's to get over the 'spec' sheets of all the other 4 bangers, now they know where the REAL meat and potatos is.

God i wish honda came turbo charged though.

siver-SI
04-08-2003, 06:10 PM
I know there are a few out my way because they are board members but I have only seen 1 on the road so far since I got mine over a month ago now. As far as I know it was not of anyones on the board.

cbecker333
04-08-2003, 06:21 PM
I am totally seeing eps everywhere...its like somebody flipped a switch and everyone stopped hating it. I don't care, because I still get to DESTROY any number of cars that might pull up next to me @ a light. My favorite is the grand am gt's - those 16-year-old fucks think they're so hot until I smoke their sluggish, automatic (almost all are) piece of shit with a HATCHBACK. Talk about a turbo'd neon all you want - its not going to offend some people nearly as much as a hatchback. There's something about getting smoked by a reasonable, spacious, AND efficient car that really gets people upset.

Silver-SI: where in IL are you? I may have seen yours recently too - I'm in the Geneva/St. Charles area. I know I saw a silver cruising by my apartment on Route 38 yesterday - was this your or anyone else's who might be reading? I also see a black one parked all the time at the new Circuit City over in Batavia.

siver-SI
04-08-2003, 06:52 PM
I live up in Mchenry area so that was not me. I was in Shumburg on Saturday.

BarracksSi
04-08-2003, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by cbecker333
Talk about a turbo'd neon all you want - its not going to offend some people nearly as much as a hatchback. There's something about getting smoked by a reasonable, spacious, AND efficient car that really gets people upset.

Hehehehe..... I like the opening post, too.

When I got my EP, I would get comments from my coworkers like, "You got another one? What is it with you and small cars??" Yeah, sure, but I know how good it is, and so does everyone to whom I've given rides.

I finally saw another Si again, this time in NYC. That makes a total of maybe five Si's that I've seen on the roads so far. God, they look good...

SiNi$t3R
04-08-2003, 09:24 PM
want an exclusive car. I don't want to see too many on the street ........Amen :angel:

raiyo
04-08-2003, 09:31 PM
No more silver EPs, kind of regret I didn't get a blue one. :'( I see tons of old people driving em silver ones, kinda makes me look old when I am not. What? Honda Civic? Seeing old people driving it makes me wonder am I driving a Buick? No offense to those Buick drivers/owners.

sniperSI
04-08-2003, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by raiyo
No more silver EPs, kind of regret I didn't get a blue one. :'( I see tons of old people driving em silver ones, kinda makes me look old when I am not. What? Honda Civic? Seeing old people driving it makes me wonder am I driving a Buick? No offense to those Buick drivers/owners.

Yeah no shit, my 7th gen civic, i wanted so bad in silver, and i got it in white, traded up for the ep i wanted SO SOSOSOSOO bad in white and got it in silver, but i HAD to get mine first, now i'm paying for the first year exclusiveness for the next 5 years, and i don't even have my white ;(

But f'it i love my car, my car is invincivble, my car will beat any other 4 banger out there including a honda civic si,

is how i feel sometimes. ;)

cj miller
04-09-2003, 12:40 AM
ive seen about 15 ep's here in cali. less than any other car though, even ferrari. so im happy. doesnt matter to me though cause i like my car, even during the "egg" "mini van" stage that has seemed to pass.

pimp02
04-09-2003, 06:40 AM
only three ep's here,one silver one white(mine) one blu(for sale).