PDA

View Full Version : Slainte - Pasadena, Maryland

Slainte
04-08-2003, 11:30 AM
Hey guys, finally got my pics up... no performance mods yet, but i was looking for general opinions esp. on the stereo install... not the stereo itself cause i know all you Sony haters will bash me... but it looks and sounds great, so bah to you... =)

Anyway, for the summer i plan on white 17"s and Tein coilovers, DC Upper Strut and Lower Tie bars. I'd like to Auto-X, not drag. Any opinions on this are welcomed.

Oh, and BTW, everything in my trunk is removable for the track, but i wanted to have a system and my spare when i need it.
i was going for form and function. The entire box is removable by taking out one of the subs. The top is held in place by clips and i ran weatherstripping between the top and bottom. I wanted to be able to have my subs and a spare, or just my subs, or just my spare, or nothing at all (for auto-x in the future) and i can do any i choose. How does it look?

My Hatch (http://www.7thgencivic.com/memberrides/showgallery.php?stype=2&si=Slainte&cat=500&sort=1&ppuser=9258)

IceD out N CALI
04-08-2003, 02:39 PM
crazy setup with the spare tire/amp. havent seen that one on an ep before. nice ride:)

RiceCzechs
04-08-2003, 03:56 PM
Ummm... link doesn't appear to be working for me? I'm guessing the site itself is down, as I cut it down to just the .com, and got nada... :(

golferjn
04-08-2003, 06:42 PM
nice car. nice pics

RacingCivicSi02
04-08-2003, 09:16 PM
Nice setup.