PDA

View Full Version : For people who lower their car too much

smapzy
04-08-2003, 02:35 PM
If you lower your EP3 too much, not only it will affect the car turning ability, It will also damage the EPS unit. I got this info from a site....believe it or not, it's all up to you:)

fishboy
04-08-2003, 02:58 PM
sure i can believe it. and you can also blow your shocks, scrape really really bad, fuck up your midpipe, be all ricer bouncy, fuck up your camber thus causing premature wear on your tires, and look super cool.:D first i heard of damaging the power steering though, why is that?

jaydub
04-08-2003, 03:31 PM
From "a site"? Care to share, or are we restricted to taking your word for it? :rolleyes:

mixedupneko
04-08-2003, 04:47 PM
how will it fuck up our EPS

02SilverSiHB
04-08-2003, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by mixedupneko
how will it fuck up our EPS
ditto that, love the site he named :rolleyes:

jaydub
04-08-2003, 05:12 PM
I found the site!

http://www.dubfusion.com/ep.htm

fishboy
04-08-2003, 05:28 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

siver-SI
04-08-2003, 07:20 PM
I can see how the EPS could be effected. If there is any added stress to the suspenion witch I would think there would be it will cause added stress to the motor. With the added stress with a electric motor they just do not get a long very well. If Honda did not beef up the EPS motor that is were the problem could come in. I am wonder were did this EPS come from? It is from racing or from their electirc car area? If it is from racing their sould be a way to find out how to beef it up if needed.

I just hope this EPS will hold out in the long run though.

todaCspec
04-08-2003, 10:18 PM
S2000 comes equipped w/ EPS and their are alot of S2000 owners w/ lowered rides. Some are slammed w/18's and no problems yet. They are double wishboned in the front.

IceD out N CALI
04-08-2003, 10:35 PM
haha, good "site"

HondaMan
04-09-2003, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by jaydub
I found the site!

http://www.dubfusion.com/ep.htm

LMAO ;)

02SilverSiHB
04-09-2003, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by siver-SI
I can see how the EPS could be effected. If there is any added stress to the suspenion witch I would think there would be it will cause added stress to the motor. With the added stress with a electric motor they just do not get a long very well. If Honda did not beef up the EPS motor that is were the problem could come in. I am wonder were did this EPS come from? It is from racing or from their electirc car area? If it is from racing their sould be a way to find out how to beef it up if needed.

I just hope this EPS will hold out in the long run though.
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???

The EPS unit is against the firewall, behind the engine, at the top.....no where near the bottom, nothing to do with the suspension.

this is freaking stupid!