PDA

View Full Version : midsection wing

joshua
04-09-2003, 10:21 PM
anybody have a step by step or pictures to show how to put on the wings west midsection wing i just recieved my wing and it would be helpful if u guys can let me know how to install

RacingCivicSi02
04-09-2003, 11:42 PM
i think u might be one of the first to have the wing.

02NITEHAWKSi EP
04-10-2003, 07:04 AM
How much was the wing, if you dont mind me asking? I will love to have this wing. I also want the CTR rear wing to go with it. They look great together.

Damn my walet... its empty. :'(

I think hot imports magazine put the same style of wing on a "out of" Focus. Its on the Widebody issue from I think two months back. I'll check and let you know.

joshua
04-10-2003, 08:34 AM
IT was 199 dollars i love chuck wings west sales theres for $250 thats not including shipped so if u do buy it go through chuck it is also a very light wing becuse of the fact it is hollow very nice though i have it at my friends body shop he is painting it and putting a gloss on as well nice and shiny like my car

o2seriouSi
04-14-2003, 10:25 PM
i might have mine in a week, hopefully by next tuesday and its going straight to the bodyshop:D

o2seriouSi
04-22-2003, 10:04 PM
guess wat i got it earllier than i thought i got mine in on friday and its being installed tommorow i'll hopefully post some pics when the wing is on:D

Mr.02BlackSIguY
04-25-2003, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by joshua
IT was 199 dollars i love chuck wings west sales theres for $250 thats not including shipped so if u do buy it go through chuck it is also a very light wing becuse of the fact it is hollow very nice though i have it at my friends body shop he is painting it and putting a gloss on as well nice and shiny like my car

hey.. where in westminster do u live? i live around there. what color is ur EP. i wanna check that mid wing out sometimes.

joshua
04-25-2003, 09:12 AM
i just recently moved i live in huntington beach but i always hang out on main st by the railroad tracks at my friends house the cross st. are main and hoover by westminster high school i am going to put my wing on next weekend when i have time give me a hollar at 714-606-6501