PDA

View Full Version : Floor Mats?

BlackNRedSi
04-10-2003, 08:27 AM
Hey guys and gals...This is Erics Question for the day...

Anyone know of a site or company that has heavy duty floor mats for our whip?

When i bought my SI, i didnt get floor mats for my car (a-holes didnt give them to me), and i have been hearing on the board that the ones that honda gives you are a pain in the ass to clean...

So i am wanting to buy a set of Heavy duty floor matts (for front and back) for when i am sht kickin it, and when i go pimpin i will throw the OEM ones in...

Thanks guys!

E.

my02si
04-10-2003, 11:40 AM
I bought my factory floormats off ebay for like 65$

:)

BlasTech
04-10-2003, 11:44 AM
I got the $12 heavy-duty Car&Driver ones from Target. You can cut them to fit, and they get the job done... they hold about 8oz. of liquid as long as you dont drive wild enough to slosh it around.

hamproof
04-10-2003, 11:56 AM
http://ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10667&highlight=floormats

BlackNRedSi
04-10-2003, 11:56 AM
hey blast....

do the 12$ ones fit the entire area of the floor?

cause i have floor mats, but they dont fit the entire floor and my friends get in the car and get crap all over....

eric

esmith13
04-10-2003, 12:15 PM
get the diamond plate ones!!!

Steel floor mats are easy to clean, and would likely last longer than the Car!!!!

Eric

BlasTech
04-10-2003, 01:47 PM
I left the passenger side one un-cut, and it takes up all but less than 1" on the sides.

On the driver's side, I trimmed it down to accomodate the dead-pedal, but in retrospect, I trimmed too much off. When you trim for the dead pedal, try to make it work out so the cut makes a perfect fit for added slip-prevention.

If you auto-x, take them out, no matter what mats they are, its safer that way.