PDA

View Full Version : Questioning the Moderator.

smapzy
04-10-2003, 12:55 PM
Hi DTH,

I recently post a message up in the suspension section

http://ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11557

After some discussion, the thread got lock up by the Moderator. It's a simple discussion. He said he wants some proof to back up my info, and then I gave him some proof.

I understand the info I provided is not in English and it's very difficult to validated. But I feel really offensive by his remark "I still want to know how any of us are supposed to believe this when it's written in Chinese." The Internet has a lot of information. Some are true, some are not, but does it have to limit to Chinese? According to him, only Chinese have problem, what about English, Japanese?

I come to this site because I want to find out and share info with the other Si owner. If the Moderator start to lock up thread because he did not agree on what other are saying or lack the ability of understanding, then I think the Moderator is not doing his job right.

jaydub
04-10-2003, 01:00 PM
Dude, get over it already. He has told you why he locked it. The first time was because there was no sort of website listed, the second time the website isn't in a language which we can read!

esmith13
04-10-2003, 01:02 PM
what's the site??? I'll get a translation.....

Eric

esmith13
04-10-2003, 01:03 PM
oops, got it.... :confused:

:angel:

Eric

hamproof
04-10-2003, 01:04 PM
as well as moderators of other similar websites are just that. Moderators of a website. It is not like they are moderators of a primetime network show. You don't have to be an authority of anything to be a moderator on this site. No offence intended to the moderators of this site :angel:

esmith13
04-10-2003, 01:20 PM
Translation (best I could do)
------------------------------------------------

Union? pitch school?

The Arm design and the classified by possession after the outer skirt? flower retainer for the place widely known new one generation Type R already reforming to henceforth? flower retainer relative easy adjustment Camber angle in regard to the Osamu Honda front and back? Arm design and pitch comparison, reason evades shaking selection? the Ryo Apexi N1, non- but yes from here work 25 step pitch comparisons, yes from here business tower top pitch school Camber angle, but? With respect to? Arm right under one division right DC5? The alloy product and the but C$ep3 rule right general? part, the reason to? person? yes from here common use, reason EP3 yes from here the DC5 with respect to exchanging? Below alloying? Arm. The reaching to car tail? upper? Arm formula of right? descending/disembarking it is low the right impossible? Camber angular pitch school after the car body and? direction GT Sport because resident in, with respect to one car main exchanging wraps the? Arm linkage the on this area specially made? the business work Camber pitch school.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Does this help anyone??? The broken english is bad enough, but I'm not a motor head either......

Eric.

smapzy
04-10-2003, 01:26 PM
I'm a person that can take jokes. When Jaydub made a site to make fun of my info, I laugh it off and think it's funny. But when the Moderator starts saying something like

esmith13
04-10-2003, 01:30 PM
can you fill in the blanks on the above translation???

then what you are saying won't technically be in your own words....

... If you think it would help...

Eric

smapzy
04-10-2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by esmith13
Translation (best I could do)
------------------------------------------------

Union? pitch school?

The Arm design and the classified by possession after the outer skirt? flower retainer for the place widely known new one generation Type R already reforming to henceforth? flower retainer relative easy adjustment Camber angle in regard to the Osamu Honda front and back? Arm design and pitch comparison, reason evades shaking selection? the Ryo Apexi N1, non- but yes from here work 25 step pitch comparisons, yes from here business tower top pitch school Camber angle, but? With respect to? Arm right under one division right DC5? The alloy product and the but C$ep3 rule right general? part, the reason to? person? yes from here common use, reason EP3 yes from here the DC5 with respect to exchanging? Below alloying? Arm. The reaching to car tail? upper? Arm formula of right? descending/disembarking it is low the right impossible? Camber angular pitch school after the car body and? direction GT Sport because resident in, with respect to one car main exchanging wraps the? Arm linkage the on this area specially made? the business work Camber pitch school.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Does this help anyone??? The broken english is bad enough, but I'm not a motor head either......

Eric.

All he said is some proof to back up my info, and I did! I posted the website up! I know he is not Chinese, so I translate that little section to him on the spot!!!?? But then he still don't believe it. What the Hell can I do? Buy him a dictionary? Hire a Chinese-English professor and fly him to his house and translate every single word to him?

I think I've said enough. I did my part already, if he's still not happy then he can lock up all the thread he want.

Type X
04-10-2003, 02:19 PM
first u click THIS
http://ephatch.com/forum/images/sendpm.gif

than DTH gets this

http://ephatch.com/forum/images/newpm1.gif

ssvr6
04-10-2003, 02:24 PM
That being said...

http://www.ephatch.com/forum/images/threadclosed.gif

Here we go....

Steve