PDA

View Full Version : Stand Apart from the Rest.

DownTheHatch
04-10-2003, 08:02 PM
I was browsing through my latest issue of super street, turning pages, looking at pictures, I got to a certain page, 111 and stopped.

At first, I thought it might be an April Fools joke so I checked the front of the mag, no this was May. Now I have no choice but to laugh hystarically as I see that this "Stunna" white man is drawing ladies to his Honda Civic now because it has a pink bra! I always thought LeBra's are silly, they look nasty and don't offer much support, but now I see that they are thuper thilly! Just when you thought colored vinyl couldn't get any gaudier.

Watch as girls pop out from their tater patches and flock to your car as you drive your Civic to a remote highway at dusk. No mans car is considered a competitor without a pink bra.

It just so happens I have my checklist that I stole from the last HIN judges table.

- Chrome Things -
Items:
Wheels - 2 Points
Double Wipers - 5 Points

Thats 7 so far not too bad, moving on....

- Aerodynamic Enhancements -
Items:
Sideskirts - 5 points
Rear Lip - 3 points
Pink Bra - 15 points
Double Deck Rear Spoiler - 6 points

- Stickers and Emblems -
Items:
Windsheild Banner - 4 points
Side Vinyl - 6 points
Blue H Emblem - 3 points

- Performance -
Items:
Turbo Kit - 20 points

- Interior -
Items:
Gauge Pillar - 2 points
Fire Extinguisher - 5 points

- Other -
Black Headlights - 3 points

72 points is definately good enough to win mild,oh, too bad that turbo puts him into the wild category, shucks, maybe next year.

Enjoy. Notice the cool turbo gauge they squeezed into the top right corner, god I love that part.

SHAKEnBAKE
04-10-2003, 08:07 PM
OMFG:eek: :eek:
I'm speechless. The guys who designed the ad should be fired and burned at stake.:D

Makross
04-10-2003, 08:10 PM
HAHAH WHATTA STUNNA

fASTBACK
04-10-2003, 08:54 PM
MAN!!! That has got to be the ugliest bra I have ever seen. That is not going to get you any points with the chicks. I think big pink dices hanging from the rear view mirror has a better chance than that.

TheChronic
04-10-2003, 09:07 PM
They could have at least put the girls in pink bras.:'(

chubbychu
04-10-2003, 09:35 PM
man, that is so gross.... I THINK that if you really wanna make your car look cool, dont cover it up with bras and masks, just stop being lazy and wash your car more often!

IceD out N CALI
04-10-2003, 09:49 PM
thats ugly, real ugly

Marcivi
04-10-2003, 11:18 PM
hat is pretty nasty. I don't know what I'd be more pissed about, having an ugly bra or having some chick's hand prints on my paint. At least I could wash off the hand prints (Depending on the situation in which they got there though, I might leave them).

ep88
04-10-2003, 11:29 PM
hey that's not a bra! its a THONG!!:D

Type X
04-11-2003, 03:21 AM
mad icy hot sunnnnnnnnnnnnn

RiceCzechs
04-11-2003, 06:36 AM
Nice, Type X...

The thought had actually occured to me some time ago, but I don't have any Photoshop Skeeelz, sooo... :)

Nice job!