PDA

View Full Version : This is for the male sex...do you think girls can drive?

LittleMiniVan
04-10-2003, 09:05 PM
Ok...most guys think that girls can't drive......but in all reality girls can drive just as good if not better than guys....I just wanted to know how all you guys feel about the subject.....
Ashley

Let me add a little more.....I guess what I'm getting at is everytime I try and race a guy they laugh....why is that?....it is because the genral conseption is girls can't drive....I wanted to leave open but I guess I didn't really asked the right question....So how many of you guys enjoy racing and would race almost anybody? I know I would...And the reason I made the thread to the guys is because most girls would race(prob because girls don't get the chance to race like you guys do)Plus I know I get the itch to race just like you guys do....But my husband said that he thinks most guys wouldn't want to lose to a girl....so with that said maybe that helps more.....

poppasp1ce
04-10-2003, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by LittleMiniVan
Ok...most guys think that girls can't drive......but in all reality girls can drive just as good if not better than guys....I just wanted to know how all you guys feel about the subject.....
Ashley

i think the thing is, most girls just don't care about cars. i couldn't care less about basket weaving so there's a pretty good chance i suck at basket weaving.

Joker
04-10-2003, 09:16 PM
This is a pretty random question, as it depends on the driver.
I don't think that driver skills are gender related.

jaydub
04-10-2003, 09:18 PM
I would assume it's not terribly easy to drive while putting on mascara or lip liner.

ep_nezay
04-10-2003, 09:24 PM
most girls CAN drive stick;)

iVtec si
04-10-2003, 09:26 PM
this may sound sexist but it's my perception...

I think girls just don't pay as much attention to, or care as much about cars as we do. my girlfriend drives an 02 VW Beetle and she's had a bumper and fender replaced from hitting shit when she wasn't paying attention. and has had way more speeding tickets than I have.

so what do you think?

Peace
Chris

chet
04-10-2003, 09:50 PM
I really don't think it matters if you are a male or female, you too, can suck at driving!!

I find it impressive when females are into cars and know something about them. Hell, if they know something about Hondas that's probably a lot more than I know. I will agree, that on average, females just don't care about their car the way guys do. Just depends on what is important to you. Good driving has a lot to do with skill, intelligence and emotion control. These are not gender effected, so like Joker said, depends on the individual.

Sooky
04-10-2003, 11:17 PM
... hmm.... i never under estimate a girl w/ her driving...

last auto-x session i went to, she busted out w/ 62.xx seconds in her trueno.... there was only 2 or 3 other guys that got in the 62 second range... but no one was able to get 61 sec

but then again, theres always bad drivers in general =/ ... guys and girls

G-J
04-11-2003, 12:03 AM
Umm, well I know my ex drives as aggressive as I do. Does that make me a bad driver?;)

But then again she has been in 4 accidents and she would not be able to trade in her Mustang now period. The thing looks like something out of Mad Maxx. On the whole I think most (not all) women dont care about their car as much as men. I dont think its a lack of attention on the road, just the focus on *get in the car, buckle up, get to my destination* and leaving out the important part - driving.

ek9jdmhb
04-11-2003, 12:26 AM
I am actually a self proclamed sociologist and i do study people. From years and years of research, im come to the conclusion that they are bad drivers. You will get exceptions to the rule but on rarely. Look for yourself. Every person that you see swerving through traffic, will most likely be a girl driving a mustang, some suv, or a jetta.

Also, girls do get into more accidents than guys. The reason that guys insurance are alot higher is because our accidents are more costly. Girls get into little fender benders.

streaker666
04-11-2003, 06:09 AM
Highly debatable issue...and it does swing both ways...

One of my ex-girlfriends rear-ended another car with her Mercedes while applying lipstick on her lips when she was driving. This same girl was rear-ended by some butthead on the highway. (I was not in the car both times...thank God)

One of the girls I know let go of the steering wheel when her Integra started to slide on snow, and I was in the passenger seat praying... Another time, a group driving lesson with a girl driving...lost grip of steering wheel and we headed straight for the stop sign.

Then again, what's bad driving? I overtook another car on an off-ramp at highspeed when I was young...I consider that as bad driving now that I'm old.

Oh, and yes, I think it depends on the person...girls can drive just fine but they can be just as insane too. My friend totaled his car when he was racing with this girl...girl went nuts and swerved toward him, my friend tried to avoid collision but ended up crashing his car...

cbecker333
04-11-2003, 06:23 AM
at the risk of sounding sexist...its true that many (not all) women just dont care as much about cars, and that prevents those particular women from knowing and considering all the variables involved in driving. I think a woman who reads shit (like the owners manual), gives a damn about how the thing works, etc. is definitely going to be just as good a driver as a male with similar knowledge.

Jester
04-11-2003, 06:43 AM
Girls are all gas or all brakes all the time!!!

CleanBlackSi02
04-11-2003, 08:28 AM
Girls will get into accidents because they aren't aware of their limitations or lack spatial awareness...

Guys will get into accidents because they know their limitations and decide to push them.

Of course there are always exceptions...

As far as pro racing is concerned, I would love to see more woman drivers...

Keyser_Soze
04-11-2003, 08:32 AM
Ep_Nezay hey i think you ment all girls can RIDE stick not drive stick! OOOHHHHH lol nah just playin ladies lol i know this peurto rican girl that goes to my school and she's really i mean really into cars as much as me if not more and she can drive pretty good so the whole chicks cant drive thing just depends on how into they are most (not all) are just interested in getting form point a to point b......Peace:D

bmx269
04-11-2003, 08:37 AM
I think its training. I look at my mom, she washes her car 2 times a year, in a drive thru car was, cleans the interior even less. She is a good driver, but has no respect for her car. My dad never washes his car, and never cleans it, he is a banker, and hes all about money. He values a car like a hole in the head. The thought of spending money on addons for looks, ie wheels, springs, etc, is rediculous to him.

Both these people are drivers, male and female, and they both drive with perfect records, but they miss out on the "hobby" that we enjoy. With that said, the two sexes can be equally good or bad at driving, it all end up on how they look at driving a car, and the responsability it carries.

When you drive, you are holding the lives of the passangers, the drivers beside you and the pedestrians in your hands. If you do like was mentioned earlier, and let go of the wheel, in a panic, risking everyones lives, then you should be properly trained on HOW to drive and HOW to control loss of control. Like I said at the begining, its all training.

EPHatchgirl
04-11-2003, 09:08 AM
Man, you guys are making me leave this one alone?????
I will leave out my own opinion, though it may shock you, (Let's just say some little chica in a red 99 SI tried to run me off the road because I was beating her in my EP...)

BUT- I DO appreciate that not EVERYONE thinks that all women suck at driving. I do also agree that when a girl is not into cars at all, that can lead toward the dreaded poor driving that some people think all women are prone to... me on the other hand- in about 3 weeks, I am learning how to put on springs... yipeee!

:confused: :confused: Trying to hold in opinion:confused: :confused:

streaker666
04-11-2003, 09:26 AM
I just can't help making a little comment about the title of this thread...it's one of those speed reading and picking up key word things...

"This is for the male sex...do you think girls can drive?" It's so easy to make it...male sex drive, do you think girls can? something like that...no offense tho.

BlasTech
04-11-2003, 09:33 AM
I dont think women are lacking in any skill or ability to drive just as well or better than a guy, but in general, women tend to not put so much energy and concentration into it.

On the lighter side, I heard a funny joke:
"The reason women can't drive is because all those years that men have been telling 'em this (holds up thumb and forefinger about 4 inches apart) is 8 inches!"

l33t
04-11-2003, 09:34 AM
yes females suck at driving it is obvious everyday in traffic

http://site2bhold.com/Graphically/It_must_be_a_woman.jpg

http://www.thedigitalunderground.com/images/womendrivers.gif

l33t
04-11-2003, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Mudokon
yes females suck at driving it is obvious everyday in traffic

http://site2bhold.com/Graphically/It_must_be_a_woman.jpg

http://www.thedigitalunderground.com/images/womendrivers.gif

how fucking ironic is this, 5 minutes after i posted this, my mom just owned on my ep

she was backing out of the driveway screatched the paint starting from the fender and all the way down the length of my door, + scratched my mirror to hell, thank god it folds, anyways she bent the mirror so far i think it dented where it touched, she put a dent the size of half a softball in depth and width all the way down the door, fucking owned on it bad :(

BSEVEER
04-11-2003, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by CleanBlackSi02
Girls will get into accidents because they aren't aware of their limitations or lack spatial awareness...

Guys will get into accidents because they know their limitations and decide to push them.

Of course there are always exceptions...

As far as pro racing is concerned, I would love to see more woman drivers...

I agree with you 100% CleanBlackSi02. Not all chicks are bad drivers, everyone knows ONE that does know how to drive and that is the point. Most of them can't drive as well as men.

LittleMiniVan
04-11-2003, 01:14 PM
Well i agree with almost all of you......but here's the thing....I understand where you all are coming from with the "if your into your car thing"....maybe I shold have been more detailed about what i was getting at....when I try and race guys they laugh..why is that it's becuase the genral conseption is girls can't drive...i.e. I have a guy friend that has a 00 si, tech they should be faster but not much faster than eps with all the stats and reading I have done(with no mods)...Long story short I raced him and beat him....he could be a crapy driver? but how many of you guys look at a girl when she wants to race and laugh? Granted I also agree that most girls can not drive....
Ashley

digitldlnkwnt
04-11-2003, 01:33 PM
Might I remind you.
It is a PSYCHOLOGICAL FACT: That females do percieve depth much diferently usually percieveing things to farther than guys would percieve. A amels more accute perception of distance allows us to drive crazyier (ergo driving on the white line to pass two cars at once)
But on the other hand My mom taught most of what i know about driving a car, and driving manual. How to double clutch and so on.
I agree with the notion that girls can be equally as good drivers given experience but i think men are just always looking to compete...what better way than on 2 or 4 wheels. This makes us concentrate on being better drivers.
Not many girls exhibit that level of competitive drive.

digitldlnkwnt
04-11-2003, 01:39 PM
..i just want to add that my mom has more speeding tickets than me....GO MOM GO...

IceD out N CALI
04-11-2003, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by digitldlnkwnt
..i just want to add that my mom has more speeding tickets than me....GO MOM GO...

crazy:cool:

Gasp23
04-11-2003, 01:49 PM
I think it's all about practice. How did you feel when you first started driving? Pretty crappy no? Then you practiced and some people like driving others don't.

I'm thinking more guys like driving than girls, obviously there are the hotties who also like to drive :p

digitldlnkwnt
04-11-2003, 01:52 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mudokon
[B]

my mom just owned on my ep

HAHAHHAHAA. im still laughin about that...not that your car got roughed but that you said your mom owned your car....

RyteN2Ep3
04-11-2003, 01:59 PM
all i have to say is "I LOVE CHICKS THAT DRIVES STICK!!!" damn what a turn on!!!
:o :D :p :rolleyes: :eek: :confused: :'( :cool:

Tenacious G
04-11-2003, 02:34 PM
hell yeah, girls who drive sticks are sexy.

but back to the thread topic ... i think it goes both ways. i've been in cars with girls who drive very well and i've ridden with guys who were absolutely horrible drivers (either were crazy drivers, didn't pay attention or made you car sick). and vice versa

just my .02

tulsaEP
04-11-2003, 02:53 PM
i think my wife is getting at..alot of guys here (tulsa) think that girls can't race..i think thats what she wants to know..my friends and people on the street never want to race her and she thinks its because they see a girl and they don't want to waste their time...i think they don't want to lose to a girl... and to my wife if you read this before i talk to you LOVE YOU

BlackBullet02Si
04-11-2003, 03:00 PM
I dunno how I feel about this. i've been in cars with some girls that drive very badly, but for the most part, the girls I've driven with drive.....conservatively. You know the type, making turns from a complete stop, doing 2 or 3 mph under the speed limit. Accelerating slowly from lights, etc. Now that's perfectly fine, but does that make them good drivers, idk. :o
Guys tend to push it a little more on the road, and also seem a lot more secure while driving. I don't think girls in general are worse drivers than guys - just different kinds of drivers. And of course, you've got your exceptions like in everything else.

P.S. - driving stick makes any girl super sexy

blueiedgod
04-11-2003, 06:22 PM
I wouldn't go as far as saying that girls can't drive. I will go farther and say in general American's can't drive. To an average american, be it male or female, a car is just the means of trasportation from point A to point B. Most american's don't know how to drive stick, and where I am, some don't even know stick shift cars exist.
People who enjoy driving just for the pure exiliration of driving, usually get manual transmissions. In most case it is not a cost issue, as more and more manufacturers charge you more for a manual than auto.
How many times have you stuck behind a BMW in a left lane just doing the speed limit? The only reason that person got a bimmer is not because it was a great driving machine, but because it is a status symbol. These people if female "grow up" to be a soccer mom in a Suburban with one kid in it, or if male to drive a Corvette or a Porcshe with an auto tranny.
There is a small number of car enthusiasts, that not only drive their cars, but also understand them.
Anyway's my point is, good driving skills don't depend on X or Y chrmosome, it depends on personal preferrence. My girl is an excellent stick shift driver, unfortunately she would only drive a Ford. :-(
Another girl I know has a civic as daily commuter and then she has a weekend car -- Alfa Spider (I think) with a shifter in the dash, and she loves to just drive.
Then there is a whole bunch of girls that could care less for what they drive. When you ask them what they drive they simple say "red car" Their trunks and back seats are usually littered. I personally hate having anything in my trunk, I went as far as buying a trunk organizer to stop stuff from being all over.
Then there is this guy I know, who thinks he is a car guy, but all he cares is the 0-60 times. I have tried to explain that 0-60 times are not everything in the car, it is the over all feel. But he is pretty much hung up on the horse power and 17 inch rims.
Before I veere off the topic, the answer is boys and girls can be good drivers, but either can also be a horrible driver.
Majority of girls are good a decorating, does that mean that all girls are good decorators, NO. Some men who happen to be gay dress nicely, does that mean that any well dressed man is a homosexual? NO. Some bodybuilders are not very bright, jus beacuse I bench 350 does that mean I am dumb? NO. I would not be a chemist if I were dumb.
Don't make generalizations based on a small observation.
I hope none of you race people on public streets, that is not very bright. So if a guy or a girl is trying to race me at the light, they will be disappointed, as I would not engage. I think "Back to the Future" had a good example of "cause and effect" scene.

Oopps that came out too long.

Mugen Power
04-11-2003, 09:00 PM
Dang, pretty much all I wanted to say have been said. Not all are bad... both males and females can be bad... the reason why they're bad... etc, etc...

On that note, upstate NY drivers all suck and upstate women driver are the worse out of all of them. :p

(err.... J/K... sorta ):o

Tekdemon
04-12-2003, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by LittleMiniVan
Ashley

Let me add a little more.....I guess what I'm getting at is everytime I try and race a guy they laugh....why is that?....it is because the genral conseption is girls can't drive....I wanted to leave open but I guess I didn't really asked the right question....So how many of you guys enjoy racing and would race almost anybody? I know I would...And the reason I made the thread to the guys is because most girls would race(prob because girls don't get the chance to race like you guys do)Plus I know I get the itch to race just like you guys do....But my husband said that he thinks most guys wouldn't want to lose to a girl....so with that said maybe that helps more.....

Well the female brain on average processes 3D in a different way than males and is considered...slower sometimes...
However, this may partially be because guys play more 3d video games since studies show playing em speeds up 3d processing...

But more guys play 3d shooters...and the theory is that guys are good at 3d and thus like these games...

BUT there are plenty of good girl drivers! So I dunno...girls are actually better at other stuff though...like they remember placement of objects MUCH MUCH better than males. So landmarks are easy for them to use to figure out where they are.

Guys however seem to possess better 3d directioning capability...which probably also adds to us generally being "better" drivers...

BUT once again, there are a lotta good chick drivers(even that indy racer girl). Still, most of the pro racers are guys...and even though it might be a discrimination issue, it might also be that no chick can pull off those lap times...if you could pull of better laptimes than all the NASCAR guys I'm sure someon would be glad to sign you...it'd be good publicity I'm sure.

I guess you'll have to keep practicing and prove them wrong =P

Tekdemon
04-12-2003, 03:51 AM
Oh and my friends think I drive recklessly...I don't think I do...

I like to drive aggressively yes, but generally I stay within safe bounds...and my friends once thought I nearly ran them into a van...but see the front of our car is so short I know we had more distance than they all thought(Both my friends sitting in the car and the friends in another vehicle...) Sheesh...

But yeah, apparently not everybody likes the feel of being slammed into the side of your seat while taking a corner. Go figure. =P

Marcivi
04-21-2003, 04:00 PM
First off, I want to say that it's been proven may of times that women have a faster reaction time then men. Not necessarily with regards to racing. Women make better marksmen (or markswomen if you will). I know off the subject but it's just another thing that women are naturally better at then men. AS for weather or not I think that women can drive....I think the SUV market has sky-rocketed do to the fact that women realize they are worse driver and feel that a big "Yuppy Tank" will help to save them in an accident.

This also brings up my response when I'm told my EP is a "Chick Car". I reply with, "No it's not, it only comes in a manual transmission."

-Jack

SiNi$t3R
04-21-2003, 04:33 PM
I personally would race anyone, be it male, female, young person, elderly, or a dead squirell on the road. I dont give a F$&K what they are driving and who they are. If they wanna race then so be it. I agree that women careless about their rides more than the men do. Also the point that was made about either gender just getting a cool car for a status quo. When i see a girl/woman on the road with a nice ride and knows how to use it, I find that extremely attractive. Like one day i was on the freeway, and i saw a silver integra on the fast lane. I went up to it, threw in a couple of revs, and we both took off. 2 miles into it the driver and I had to slam on our brakes simply because the right in front of both of us was 4 big rigs goin about 50mph. We both took the same exit, and I pulled up to the car at the light and surprisingly, the driver was this really attractive female. Oh man I didint even know what to say or do when she smiled at me and asked me to roll my window down. She just asked what kind of car i was drivin. I told her it was an EP and we drove the same road lookin at each other and chekin each other out. Seemed like her car only had bolt - ons and a body kit. But she was damn cute i tell ya. She turned to another street 2 blocks shy from my place. I see her once in a while and we go at it on the main street. (4 out of 5 i win) hehehe. But the moral of the story is Hot chick + Hot car + driving skill = future wife.

BarracksSi
04-21-2003, 06:20 PM
Judge for yourselves.

Whenever you see a driver do something stupid, take a look and see who's driving.

Since this thread started, I've considered logging just who I see doing stupid things with their multithousand-pound hunks of steel. My mental notes, though, would produce statistics that would piss off a lot of people, so I'll simply not comment any further.

digitldlnkwnt
04-21-2003, 07:40 PM
sinister
that story brought a tear to my eye...
it was beautiful man....:'(

HondaMan
04-21-2003, 08:09 PM
Very few woman can actually drive. :D

Tekdemon
04-21-2003, 08:50 PM
those women behind the behemoth SUVs just piss me off...what is it with women and driving those pieces of crap?!

How is it ANY easier to drive? They're friggin HUGE, you can't take corners fast(Porsche SUVs or SUVs that are more car than SUV[see Murano, FX45] need not apply here), drink gas like hell, and I seriously don't think if you have trouble piloting a Ford Focus sized vehicle that you should be trying to shove an Excursion into a spot.

Come to think of it, the time this Jeep Grand Cherokee slammed into the cars parked in front of our apartment and then FLIPPED over multiple times, it was a woman driving...it was insane since there were cars all over the sidewalk and lawn...that crazy woman hit like 4 cars with her SUV, plus she had her baby in the back...she was driving WAY faster than the speed limit and I think that her BAC was higher than it should have been...

Sure, the baby was fine, but just because you have a hulking SUV doesn't give you license to be a moron and do 70 in a residential area in your SUV that obviously can't turn, and when you need to stop or hit anything you go flipping over and over. Sheesh.

My rant is really more about SUV drivers in general, but since so many women feel the idiotic need to drive one...

That said, at least Jeeps are "Real" SUVs(well except for that new Liberty). I wouldn't mind if people drove Wrangler Rubicons to go offroading or something, and heck, those things aren't safe anyway. That would be a-ok with me =P But these stupid SUVs nowadays are just lifted station wagons...grrrrrrrrrrrr

I love how Ford doesn't give you a MPG rating on the Excursion because: "Trucks with gross vehicle weight ratings over 8,500 pounds are not included in the EPA fuel economy rating system."

Oh yeah, like you're SUPPOSED to be driving an SUV that weighs over 8500 pounds. That makes sense! Grrr...

Marcivi
04-22-2003, 07:40 AM
Anyone know where I can get some custom stickers made so I can stick them on SUVs I see in lots?

-Jack

mental
04-22-2003, 08:21 AM
for my 2cents i will say... NO i dont think girls can drive!!! my reasons are this... my GF has been to my house at least a million times and she can even tell me how to get there over the phone but for some reason when she gets behind the wheel of a car she gets all scatter brained! IMO girls just freak out about shit to much they dont just kinda like slow down and rationalize! To this day it amazes me some of the shit i see women do. i say this because i deliver chinese food and on a daily basis i see women doing things like waiting till the last second to merge onto the highway and then freaking out when someone wont let them over! and things like going straight at a stop light from a LEFT turn only lane... this one baffles me! now granted not only women are guilty but honestly i never see guys doing this kinda shit! i do however see guys getting a big ego and trying to race me in my new si all the time though which might i add is equally annoying! so all in all i say i dont think girls can drive aswell as men... mainly because they just dont have the same urges as men! now if a woman with enough common sense and the will to want to drive she will do just fine and be as good if not better than any man i have ever known! here locally at my autox meets there is a woman in a c5 corvette running equal times as men! on the street where it matters most though it comes down to whether or not she likes driving or has a passion(as men do) for driving... thanx and like i said this is all IMO

SinisterCivicSi
04-22-2003, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by EPHatchgirl
:confused: :confused: Trying to hold in opinion:confused: :confused:

yeah.....i agree. however you cant say "girls cant drive" cause i can say that there both girls and guys that cant drive...but i am not generalizing. Thats like sayin all blondes are dumb. Some women can drive well, some cant....AS WELL AS MEN!
my husband can drive ok sometimes.....but then other times he can be a complete ass and do stupid stuff like hit the shoulder at 90mph to pass someone.....thats dumb.

i have a female friend that cant drive aggressively to save her life....yet she wants to race from time to time.....thats annoying. We all know some girl / guy that has either no skills behind the wheel or that belongs on the track....so please guys.....dont generalize and say "girls cant drive" cause from the amount of guys that i have beat - i believe i drive pretty well.

2k2ep
04-23-2003, 09:17 AM
one thing i know is that women are generally lighter than guys, and when properly smartified and motivated they can drive faster. it just seems that 99% dont give a rats a$$. so if you are a women, and can drive, the next time some guy giggles at you giggle back and say alligator food. that will get there minds off anything they were doing and you can spank em even better

if you dont know what (alligator food) means say it silently in the mirror

swampdonkey
04-23-2003, 10:24 AM
This will probably sound sexist, but damnit there are just some things that guys do better (driving) and some things that girls do better (argueing) and that's just the way it is.

Now there are some great female drivers and some terrible male drivers, but on average guys are more alert, less timid and more in control of the car.

Now this is factual information that I'm about to give you. Men cause more acidents (as a group) than women until the age of 25. Mostly due to speeding, racing, running lights and just doing things we shouldn't be doing. Women cause more accidents than men (again as a group) after the age of twenty five.

The theory is that men just aren't very mature drivers until around the age of 25, but when they finally stop driving like crazy people our nack for driving helps us to avoid more accidents than women. You can find lots of evidence to support men being better drivers if you just look at video games. Girls almost 100% of the time SUCK at video games. Now 5% of girls can pick up a game and compete with a guy if they both haven't ever played it, but thats about it. Women are simply not as inclined at use controls to exact their will upon an opject on screen. Not only that, but they are not as incline at unsing controls to exact their will on a car. Women just don't adjust as well to being behind the wheel and aren't as comfortable there.

I probably pissed a bunch of people off with this, but all of my guy and girl friends agree with me that guys are better drivers ON AVERAGE.

SinisterCivicSi
04-23-2003, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by 2k2ep
the next time some guy giggles at you giggle back and say alligator food. that will get there minds off anything they were doing and you can spank em even better

if you dont know what (alligator food) means say it silently in the mirror

uh....i did it in the mirror, i still dont get it.......can ya help a sista out? :confused:

SiNi$t3R
04-23-2003, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by SinisterCivicSi

uh....i did it in the mirror, i still dont get it.......can ya help a sista out? :confused:

It looks like ur saying "I love U"

also works when u say I need to vacuum.

SinisterCivicSi
04-23-2003, 02:53 PM
haa haa, that was the furthest thing from my mind....i was thinkin it looked like i left you or some shit like that. lol

Pradamuimui
04-23-2003, 04:02 PM
Can girls drive?? Well umm let me think here....UMMM HELL NO!!!

SinisterCivicSi
04-23-2003, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Pradamuimui
Can girls drive?? Well umm let me think here....UMMM HELL NO!!!

:D :) :D haa haaaaaa....hater - you have been beaten by a girl huh.....yeah.....figures.