PDA

View Full Version : All right, who in Rochester wrote EPHATCH.COM on my car? LOL

Tekdemon
04-12-2003, 05:08 PM
So after washing my car twice in 2 days(local car wash place had some stupid guarantee so I took em up on it since I didn't wax the first day...of course there was still so much gunk I had to rewash by hand with alcohol to make sure there wasn't anything left) and waxing it, I noticed today someone wrote in the dust on the back of my car on the rear windshield EPHATCH .COM

I know it had to have been rather recent since I did just have 2 car washes so it's new dust, plus I would have noticed...

Anyway, to whomever it is, I *am* on ephatch.com! I'm the silver EP...who are you?

I wonder if it's the other silver EP dude?

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
04-12-2003, 05:13 PM
it was me.
i drove up from jersey just to piss you off.
:D

Will2K2
04-13-2003, 07:03 AM
I hate when people right on my cars

Good thing that Guns are really hard to come by in Canada ;)

NamingException
04-13-2003, 08:28 AM
Ha! It was me. My brother was giving some talk at UR yesterday, so I went to meet him there, and saw two EPs. I don't want to hear you bellyache too much- it was just on the back windshield. A little squirt will have gotten rid of it.

Tekdemon
04-13-2003, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by NamingException
Ha! It was me. My brother was giving some talk at UR yesterday, so I went to meet him there, and saw two EPs. I don't want to hear you bellyache too much- it was just on the back windshield. A little squirt will have gotten rid of it.
LOL, I wasn't bellyaching at all!

I didn't wanna squirt it cuz I just waxed my car and when you squirt the dirty liquid goes down the back and makes it look nasty again =P

I just thought it was kinda neat that someone else at EPHatch had managed to somehow go to my car or something...

Now if you had actually written it on my newly waxed body I'd kick your ass =P I dunno if you noticed the giant key mark down the passenger side =( that's still so visible *cries*

What color was the other EPHatch you saw? I've seen one other Silver one around...

Your brother was giving a talk? Yesterday was like parents weekend or something...is he some bigshot alum?

NamingException
04-13-2003, 01:45 PM
Nah, my brother's in the physics program at Binghamton, he came up for some conference. I didn't actually see him talk.

The other EP that I saw was a bright blue one, parked on the road about a hundred feet from yours. It was funny after seeing only black EPs aside from a white one in Canandaigua to be able to stand in one spot and almost be able to see a blue one and a silver one at the same time. First time I've ever seen a blue one in real life, they look better than I thought they would.

Tekdemon
04-13-2003, 02:21 PM
wow there's a blue one on campus?! I haven't seen it yet...hmm gotta keep my eyes peeled =P

Did you write ephatch.com on his windsheild too? =P maybe he/she will join

NamingException
04-13-2003, 03:52 PM
Nope, I didn't walk by his car, only drove by it, so I didn't tag it. Too bad.

Mugen Power
04-13-2003, 05:13 PM
My buddy has a silver one, there's another silver one that lives by me, I know there are two black ones around... unless they changed tags, and I've seen a blue once at RIT. As for me, I'm not saying what color it is so y'alls can't hunt me down, since I'm gonna wash it tomorrow, hopefully. :p

NamingException
04-14-2003, 06:46 PM
There's lots of black ones. I've seen probably five or six of them, mine not included.