PDA

View Full Version : My EP got egged last night :(

SBC31
04-13-2003, 08:33 AM
Was over in a small town visiting my wifes parents, and my baby got an egg thrown at it on the back window...:eek: Weird how these things happen in a small town and not the city.

Luckily, only 1 egg was thrown, and nothing was damaged. Damn street punks do this to any nice car.

Went to the car wash and hosed down the back area. Will give my car a nice bath today.

GO SENS GO!

02SiHB
04-13-2003, 08:55 AM
Dude, I live in a nice surburban neighborhood.. But some of these people's kids feel like they have to cause so much trouble... Mine as well as multiple cars around have been egged on more than one occasion.

But if you think about it, there is nothing you can really do unless you sit up all night.

But nonetheless, I know how you feel... We're in the same boat.

SinisterCivicSi
04-13-2003, 09:01 AM
an egg? i would be thankful it was just that......could have been much worse.
count your blessings.

IceD out N CALI
04-13-2003, 09:37 AM
thats messed up

Type X
04-13-2003, 11:42 AM
kids know better around here
:D

SBC31
04-13-2003, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by SinisterCivicSi
count your blessings.

As I said, not a big deal and I'm glad it was only that.
(Luckily, only 1 egg was thrown, and nothing was damaged.)

BTW: Car is all clean and happy now...:D

GO SENS GO!

odyessy SI
04-13-2003, 01:02 PM
i hate these punks too..i had somebody throw an egg at my front winshelid prolly early one morning. I didnt find out till later when the egg had caked on there and inside my hood!!! I was furious. So i know how you feel i least it didnt sink in to the little crevices under your hood like me.

AznPower
04-13-2003, 02:46 PM
sorry it happen. I was at my parents rich ass neighborhood and got firecrackers thrown at my 98 prelude last year. It sucks

sniperSI
04-13-2003, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by SinisterCivicSi
count your blessings.

Eggs suck big ass, might as well throw a brick.

I used to be a car detailer, night b4 hollween all that shit, next day, people bring their cars in, after that morning sun bakes the egg on their paint, might as well figure out what new color to paint your car, eggs SUCK and can be very damaging, be happy it wasnt on your paint and you were able to wash it off in time.

Will2K2
04-13-2003, 07:49 PM
Stittsville?, Carp?

where were you at?

minimay7
04-13-2003, 09:44 PM
I second Sniper...

Eggs are bad news for any car paints. It creates chemical reaction as it dries up. Be sure to remove it with soap ASAP!!! I know a guy who had to change his back bumper of his Hyundai Tiburon because of an egg... (Well, the insurance ended up paying for the bumper... And he ended up on getting a Concepto Bodykit from Korea... KDM? First Concepto kit in America... It looks nice..) Maybe we should write to Concepto to come up with body kit for EPs...

Concepto (http://www.concepto.co.kr)

Anywayz.... eggs are a bad news!!!

SiMecoming
04-13-2003, 09:47 PM
Ya some dipshit thrua river rock thru my rear window! messed with the guage cluster scratching the plexi glass! im waiting for a guage mod to come out b4 i deal with this. ya jsut be grateful it wasnt a rock and urpaint is still good!