PDA

View Full Version : White Specks on hood

BlackNRedSi
04-14-2003, 05:34 AM
Hey everyone,

My EP is used to drive to work and everything, so its basically a commuter car. my question is....

i have these white specks on the hood of my car. now i can see some of them being some chips maybe from driving to work and everything...but the other day i used Mothers wax/polish on the hood, and after taking off the wax that is when i really saw these specks on the hood.

if these specks are from wax buildup or wax grain, does anyone know of a product that will take these specks out? if not, over time, will these specks (if its the wax) just dissapear e.g. when it rains, or just over time?

Thanks for your attention!

Eric

esmith13
04-14-2003, 07:05 AM
I use the Mother's products on my black EP too. Get the whole 3 step kit.

Phase 1: Paint Cleanser/cleaner
Phase 2: Polish/Wet Look
Phase 3: Carnuba Wax

The bottles are actually labled "Phase X" on them.

The first one deep cleanses the paint and removes old wax build up...

I had the same spots on my hood and front bumper too, I don't know if it was wax or what, but it wasn't chips and the Phase 1 stuff got it out....

Of corse, 2 weeks later now my whole car is a dirtball again, but the white spots are still gone!!!

Eric.

BlackNRedSi
04-14-2003, 07:09 AM
Thanks E-Dawg!

Whatcha do, follow all my posts!? :) you know you just like looking @ my buddy icon!!!

Eric

esmith13
04-14-2003, 07:14 AM
Not my fault we basically have the same job, live on the same coast, in the same state, within 20 mi. of each other, have the same name and the same car (color too) and apparently the same problems.....

What's your bithday anyways???

There has to be some explanition for this...astrological or otherwise....

hmmm......

E.

P.S.: You don't happen to have a full size picture of your avatar you can send me for personal reasons I choose not to divulge? :angel:

BlackNRedSi
04-14-2003, 07:26 AM
HAHA... Here you go E. your too funny!

Check out this page for more GREAT PHOTOS of TRISH STRATUS!!!!

as for my B-Day, I was born March 7th, now if you were born the same day and month...it would be all too scary!

Hit me back!

Eric

BlackNRedSi
04-14-2003, 07:28 AM
http://www.wwedivas.com/trish/index.html#

sorry thats the page to go to

esmith13
04-14-2003, 07:29 AM
Nah, the trend ends there....

Feb, 13th... Not to far off tho....

Thanks for the pic!

E.